Lazio is playing one of the most attractive football and in Italy, Europe and the whole world for the last couple of years. The main role of the development and evaluation in the team is on the shoulder of Simone Indzaghi. He is not just a trainer , he is a pure motivator and the blues from Rome are playing without any fear versus any team in Italy and Europe.
Juventus on the contrary are struggling to achieve another consecutive title in Italy, Seria A. They are on point behind Napoli and will chase the victory after few hours on Olympico. It will be a great derby with whats of thrilling moments and great expectations.
What are mine predictions and team regarding this game :
- Lazio will win – this is hardly optimistic prognosis. I saw last games of the team and I am very happy that Felipe Anderson is playing close to his 100% potential.
- The lost semi-final for the Cup versus Milan – when it is about penalty shoot-out it is kind of a Russian roulette. Anyone can win.
- Juventus were defeated from Lazio in the previous game in Turin. SO today my expectations are great and hopefully Juventus will lose a lot of points in this derby.
- Curva Nord- fans will be there and will sing with passions long before the starting whistle.
Forza Lazio 🙂
I love it when it is time to watch the Champions League games. It is not a pleasure only, it is a great passion. You might already have taken a bet or just taken a glass/ken of beer and the rest is just excitement. The referee blows the whistle and all the rest cannot be described with words…
Yesterday night Juventus suffered a lot in Turin. Without no doubt, Spurs are very, very strong and balanced team. Actually, at the end of the game, they were very close to take the victory in Italy. But this is football and 2-2 was fair enough result at the end.
Let,s try to make it game by game. The first one is Real Madrid vs- PSG I like and I am a fan of Real Madrid, but they will suffer a lot I guess. Neymar, Cavani, and M’Bappe are just too dangerous and fast for the defense of the WHite Ballet. Zizu is close to the exit door in Bernabeu and he will try to motivate his boys to play a really good game. Versus the French, it will be a huge derby. I think that Bale and Ronaldo have very big problems and cannot concentrate on the pitch. On my opinion, the game is draw result or win for PSG.
About the next game – Klopp revived the dreams of all the fans of Liverpool and made all the team play like one. It is just tremendous. I am a Chelsea fan, but Liverpool is doing a fantastic job this year. They can take points from Porto.
In a conclusion, visiting teams enter as favorites in those two games from Champions League. I suggest you bet on over 2,5 goals and both teams to score in both games and both halves.
Champions League is back and we all are extremely happy. 1/8 finals have always waited with great expectations. It is not only about the bets and money which will be spent. It is mainly for the fans who love to visit such games.
Both teams are in perfect shape and the derby of high voltage is guaranteed on Juventus Arena. I saw the last Spurs game and must say that they are an absolutely astonishing team, which can counter-attack very dangerous. Dele Ali and Hary Kane are very smart and can score from any situation. Mouricio Pocetino learned those stars to play like one and to help each other in all the aspects of a football game.
Argentina duo – just two magicians who can ruin any football defense. Dybala and Higuain are pieces of magnificence. There is the axiom that Argentian players are playing very successfully in Seria A, Italy. List of names is very long.
What can we expect from this game :
- Juventus are having one of the best defenses in the world recently. They have conceded only 2 goals in their last 15 games.
- Under 2,5 goals game looks like the most valuable market to place your bet on.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option to try with at least 10 % from your flat stakes.
- Juve will win 1-0 or 2-0 exact score result.
- Tottenham did not have a lost game in their last 5 games.
- Many corners – this is one of my favorite markets as some of you already know.
Wish you a nice day and profitable evening.
It is interesting to write about small derbies in London. The big ones are Arsenal – Tottenham, Chelsea – Arsenal and all the three involved versus the hammers. Crystal Palace has somehow left aside from the big 4 rivalries in the capital of Great Britain.
At first, when you see that game, the first idea is of a draw result 0-0 or 1-1. It is the most predictable outcome. And looks too easy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the stats which will help us for better bets :
- Hammers are undefeated in 5 consecutive games.
- Both teams like to score when it is about a game between them.
- There are many players from both teams with injuries. In such games when a lot of main players are missing the reserves can surprise us with good quality of the game.
- This will be the 200th London derby of West Ham. They are not good in winning derbies, but we will see tonight the final result what will be.
Opinion from the specialist which markets to bet on:
- over 2,5 goals in the game – 2,23 as per 1xbet ( the best bookie recently)
- Draw game – money line X ( odds are 3,34 again as per the Russian sportsbook).
- Asian handicap +0.5 and +0.75 for the team of West Ham – odds are 1,58 and 1,4 ( on the average basis).
- Both teams to score – yes (1,9 in 1xbet).
If the game ends with less than 3 goals it will be a pity.