It is interesting to write about small derbies in London. The big ones are Arsenal – Tottenham, Chelsea – Arsenal and all the three involved versus the hammers. Crystal Palace has somehow left aside from the big 4 rivalries in the capital of Great Britain.
At first, when you see that game, the first idea is of a draw result 0-0 or 1-1. It is the most predictable outcome. And looks too easy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the stats which will help us for better bets :
- Hammers are undefeated in 5 consecutive games.
- Both teams like to score when it is about a game between them.
- There are many players from both teams with injuries. In such games when a lot of main players are missing the reserves can surprise us with good quality of the game.
- This will be the 200th London derby of West Ham. They are not good in winning derbies, but we will see tonight the final result what will be.
Opinion from the specialist which markets to bet on:
- over 2,5 goals in the game – 2,23 as per 1xbet ( the best bookie recently)
- Draw game – money line X ( odds are 3,34 again as per the Russian sportsbook).
- Asian handicap +0.5 and +0.75 for the team of West Ham – odds are 1,58 and 1,4 ( on the average basis).
- Both teams to score – yes (1,9 in 1xbet).
If the game ends with less than 3 goals it will be a pity.
It is very thrilling when two big teams are playing in Uk, Premier League. Tonight we will watch a great derby in London – Arsenal vs. Liverpool. This is not just a great clash but a duel between two great men and managers.
I am a Chelsea fan and would love to the gunners down at their home pitch – “Emirates| Stadium. But the truth is that the game looks like the perfect draw game with at least two goals scored and both teams at least to score one. The appropriate result looks like 1-1.
Let’s take the game from different perspectives :
- Klopp will not lose this derby. He is good enough and his team is playing brilliantly.
- Mo Sallah is in a perfect shape with 20 goals scored so far in all the tournaments.
- Arsenal scored hard, but do not like to lose games in Emirates. Their last game versus West Ham, 1-0 victory showed that there are many things and aspects of the team performance which need to be changed.
- Liverpool has not lost a single game in the last 5 with Arsenal.
- Will there be a lot of corners? Definitely yes.
- Can Liverpool win here with at least 2 goals difference? This is what I was thinking of before starting to write this post.
- Wenger that fox has a lot of tricks and he will try not to love this dramatic game.
- Bet all on uner 2,5 goals. I have unders in the games, but this will be definitely and under2,5 goals game.
Wish you happy holidays and many wins in the end of this year and at the beginning of the upcoming 2018.
I will start this post with one name – Christian Eriksen. He is a very, very good player. You can call him a little magician, the golden boy of Tottenham or just a miracle from Denmark.
He reminds of Maradona in his greatest moments. He is a player that has a huge of imagination like Insigne, Mertens, Messi, Ronaldo and Dybala. He is like Argentinian magician.
You saw what he did versus Ireland last night. It was, I do not know which words to use. To score a hat-trick in such a dramatic and important game – this is a small miracle and great deed. All his three goals were immense, as shown and appeared from the book of magic tricks in football.
On Saturday the team of this wonderful player will face their rivals – Arsenal. One thing is for sure – Wenger will stay forever and this is not good news for the “gunners”. It will be a massive derby and think that “Spurs” will have the win at Emirates stadium. Stats say that the game will go draw result and will be under 2,5 goals at the end.
One thing for sure – there will be a lot of corners. This is one of the markets I love to bet on. It is the pre-action before any tremendous and inspirational moment in the penalty area of both teams.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be a great derby and Arsenal will definitely not win this game. Eriksen will score at least a goal and there will be exactly 2 goals in the match.
Good morning, dear punters. Yesterday night, there was a gorgeous game for the Spanish Cup ( Sevilla – Real Madrid). Real are unbeaten in 40 consecutive games, this is record for Spain( the previous one was held by Barcelona). The team from Madrid came back in the game after losing with 3-1 till the 78 minute. Great match, even Real were not playing with many of their stars : James, Ronaldo.…
Ronaldo had played previously in the team with most titles in UK – Manchester United. They made a good win against Hull City and are in a good winning streak. Is it because of the smart trainer – Jose Mou , is it because of the magician -Ibrahimovic, or just because the whole team is playing good, it could be many reasons. ON Sunday United are facing one very strong team, the brave boys of Jurgen Klopp. This will definitely will be a great clash. But we are not also fans, but bettors, lets concentrate on the both event which are about to gain much attention and great sum of bets:
- Manchester United – Liverpool : this is definitely a “high voltage” derby. The pressure will be bigger on the shoulders of Klopp’s players( LIverpool lost from Southampton and are out from the tourney for the FA Cup). “Red devils” will not lose this game, if they take the win , they can jump up in top 4, also depending from the results of their local rivals and Arsenal. At first I was about to advise you to take correct score 1-1 or 1-0 for United. Over 2,5 goals options seems quite hard to happen. I will give you tips are per the odds for yellow cards in bet365 ( yellow card before 27th minute- yes @ 1,83 , United and Liverpool yellow cards, both teams over 2,5 : 1,83 and 1.9 ). On derbies like these, the most normal things will be the great number of yellow cards.
- Sevilla – Real Madrid : as I said in the beginning of the article, we watched episode 1 now , later on Sunday will be episode 2, but Real will enter more prepared in this game. Double chance X2 for Real and many goals, this is what appears to me as a first impression. “Los Blancos ” are playing in a killing counter-attacks style, which is something Zinedine Zidane learnt them best. Ronaldo will be playing on Sunday and there will be problems for Sevilla on Ramon Sanchez Piszjuan. Both teams are playing open and attractive football, so the live of over 10,5 corners in bet365 @ 2 odds, deserve your total attention and maximum stake, regarding your bankroll.
Tomorrow are also interesting games, but in Sunday there will be a huge attention and expectations, from fans, trainers and presidents of clubs. Also the “betting war” between punters and bookies is now opened. You can search the variety in different sports book, but I recommend you bet365 , tipbet, betfair and dafabet. Be good and be on the winning side of live ) See you very soon 🙂