It is interesting to write about small derbies in London. The big ones are Arsenal – Tottenham, Chelsea – Arsenal and all the three involved versus the hammers. Crystal Palace has somehow left aside from the big 4 rivalries in the capital of Great Britain.
At first, when you see that game, the first idea is of a draw result 0-0 or 1-1. It is the most predictable outcome. And looks too easy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the stats which will help us for better bets :
- Hammers are undefeated in 5 consecutive games.
- Both teams like to score when it is about a game between them.
- There are many players from both teams with injuries. In such games when a lot of main players are missing the reserves can surprise us with good quality of the game.
- This will be the 200th London derby of West Ham. They are not good in winning derbies, but we will see tonight the final result what will be.
Opinion from the specialist which markets to bet on:
- over 2,5 goals in the game – 2,23 as per 1xbet ( the best bookie recently)
- Draw game – money line X ( odds are 3,34 again as per the Russian sportsbook).
- Asian handicap +0.5 and +0.75 for the team of West Ham – odds are 1,58 and 1,4 ( on the average basis).
- Both teams to score – yes (1,9 in 1xbet).
If the game ends with less than 3 goals it will be a pity.