It is wonderful that I am here and currently writing this post. When I switched on the TV seeing Chelsea losing 1-0 from Liverpoo, just dared for equalizing goal and for penalties shoot-out.
The maing, magical and most important thing is the presence in the second half of one man- Eden Hazard. He reminds me a lot about Diego Armando – Maradona. When he is with the ball in his legs, it is like the top stops and all the players around him just gaze an try to touch him, while he dribbles and waves away from his opponents like a butterfly.
Ok, we won, But what is the most important – genius of one Belgian player or smart moves and substitutes from a grand Italian manager. I have watched a lot of games of Napoli. Maurizio Sari is a man of passion. Passion for footbal, passion for the players and passion for the fans. After the equalizing goal, the fans of ” Blues” just started , pardon continuing singing all our best chants. It was marvelous to sing loud in Anfield and all of the Pool fans to remain silent.
I have to add one good player as well – Willy Caballero. He is amazing goal-keeper and hes perfect presence. I admire goal-keepers who play all the 90 minutes as gladiators. And the team as whole played like one fist point out for the success.
Bravo, Chelsea, Sarri and Hazard. This is the way of playing of the best time of our team. Blue is the colour ….
It is interesting to write about small derbies in London. The big ones are Arsenal – Tottenham, Chelsea – Arsenal and all the three involved versus the hammers. Crystal Palace has somehow left aside from the big 4 rivalries in the capital of Great Britain.
At first, when you see that game, the first idea is of a draw result 0-0 or 1-1. It is the most predictable outcome. And looks too easy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the stats which will help us for better bets :
- Hammers are undefeated in 5 consecutive games.
- Both teams like to score when it is about a game between them.
- There are many players from both teams with injuries. In such games when a lot of main players are missing the reserves can surprise us with good quality of the game.
- This will be the 200th London derby of West Ham. They are not good in winning derbies, but we will see tonight the final result what will be.
Opinion from the specialist which markets to bet on:
- over 2,5 goals in the game – 2,23 as per 1xbet ( the best bookie recently)
- Draw game – money line X ( odds are 3,34 again as per the Russian sportsbook).
- Asian handicap +0.5 and +0.75 for the team of West Ham – odds are 1,58 and 1,4 ( on the average basis).
- Both teams to score – yes (1,9 in 1xbet).
If the game ends with less than 3 goals it will be a pity.
Yes, Chelsea is playing in few hours and I did not have enough time today to write about their game at “Stamford Bridge” with Swansea.
So as most of you already know, I will stick to the odds of 1xbet. They are good guys and regularly are getting and giving the highest odds on the planet for the top football leagues in Europe – football.
Let’s get straight to the point – It is blog for tips not for those or in the case – me, who are exercising in writing in a bit funny style. Ant the time has come for the winning predictions , which will give us a good profit. Here they are,hold your breath and write/bet:
- Over 2,5 ; over 2,75 and over 3 goal sin the game definitely the Blues from London will try to score an early goal and leave the rest in the legs of Eden Hazard.
- Asian handicaps for Chelsea ( -1,5 ; -1,75 and -2) – odds are as per 1xbet – 1,57 , 1,72 and 1.91
- Correct score 3-0 for Chelsea – odds are 7 at the already mentioned bookie.
- Last prediction – Chelsea to score in both halves – yes.
There are few hours before the game. Take some rest , take as many beers as you can drink and lets enjoy the game the The Bridge. Come on Chelsea :):)
I must admit that since I was a kid, I loved and would always love to see international games with Italian and English clubs participation. You have already seen the picture of Antonio Conte and you might correct have a guess that part of today predictions will be about Roma – Chelsea game.
I have watched the first game at Stamford Bridge and must admit that Hazard saved his team, after Chelsea were leading 2-0. Dzeko scored a fabulous goal in the second half. The main problem of the English team is that the defense is having hard times during the 90 minutes of each game played in the last one month time. Usually, Conte knows how to motivate the teams he is leading to play in a perfect defensive plan, but we will see what will happen tonight at Stadio Olympico.
But we are sports betting blog and it is time to concentrate on the predictions about this game, the odds will be from 1xbet, my favorite bookie – the rising star of world online gambling industry :
- Double chance – x2 – London Blues will not love this game. Actually, boys of Conte player better football when they are a visiting, not a home team. Somehow the pressure is transferred to Roma.
- Three-way result – draw game. On my humble opinion, 2-2 or 1-1 will be the fairest outcome of this derby. You can take the Asian Handicaps +0 , +0.25, +0.75 and +1 for Chelsea.
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – Roma are playing very aggressive football and they will try to score an early goal. The odds in 1xbet for this market are: 1.75. Till the start of the match it will drop down to 1,67
- Yellow cards in the game – this will be the most profitable market.When you have the game live take the over line, I gues it will be over 5,5 yelow cards. There are two very “hot” players – Naingolan and David Luiz. They can be rewarded even with red card, because they are burning out on the game every single time their feet touch the pitch.
Yes, I did not advise you regarding the corners, but this time I will remain silent. Wish you wonderful moments and lovely profits tonight. The rest will be history and will stay forever in the hearts of the supporters.