Lazio is playing one of the most attractive football and in Italy, Europe and the whole world for the last couple of years. The main role of the development and evaluation in the team is on the shoulder of Simone Indzaghi. He is not just a trainer , he is a pure motivator and the blues from Rome are playing without any fear versus any team in Italy and Europe.
Juventus on the contrary are struggling to achieve another consecutive title in Italy, Seria A. They are on point behind Napoli and will chase the victory after few hours on Olympico. It will be a great derby with whats of thrilling moments and great expectations.
What are mine predictions and team regarding this game :
- Lazio will win – this is hardly optimistic prognosis. I saw last games of the team and I am very happy that Felipe Anderson is playing close to his 100% potential.
- The lost semi-final for the Cup versus Milan – when it is about penalty shoot-out it is kind of a Russian roulette. Anyone can win.
- Juventus were defeated from Lazio in the previous game in Turin. SO today my expectations are great and hopefully Juventus will lose a lot of points in this derby.
- Curva Nord- fans will be there and will sing with passions long before the starting whistle.
Forza Lazio 🙂
It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
On 18th of November in Rome, there will be a great derby. The clash of two amazing teams. It is also one of the hottest derbies in Europe and in the world. I know that most of the fans from both sides Lazio and Rome have not slept during those 2 weeks.
All of the Italy is sad now as they could not qualify for the World Cup in Russia, but life goes on. And the show must go on as well. Italian people are strong and they will overcome these tough moments.
Let”s concentrate on the upcoming game, what we should expect from it and which markets in 1xbet to take in order to be on the winning side at the end of the match, So here are my top picks :
- Lazio will not lose this game for sure – the only lost game they have had this season was versus Napoli at Stadio Olympico. So the outcome here is x2 – odds are 1,63.
- Over 2,5 and over 3,5 goals in the gems ( 1,52 and 2,47). We all know that both teams are very good on offense. Let’s just mention some names that would be able to score at any time of the game : Immobile, Parolo, Lulic, Milinkovic-Savic, Rossi, Dzeko, Perotti and El Sharawy.
- Both teams to score – yes at 1xbetis 1,48.
I will stop with the predictions here, as you may do not have enough budget for that many predictions. Also, more than 3 outcomes on a game can lead you wrong direction. Wish you good luck and Avantu Lazio.
I love it when it comes time for the games of Europa League. Yes, most of the people’s interest is focused on Champiohsip League games, but this tournament has its charm definitely. Today prediction will be about one very hot derby between one French and one Italian team. It is about Nice- Lazio game.
I am a fan of Lazio and it is not a secret for anyone. The team is playing perfectly this year and we lost one very hard game versus Napoli. Actually, we were leading the first half 1-0 and then everything turned around – a 4-1 win for Napoli. Simone Inzaghi is a great motivator, even with the selling of top-class players like Candreva, Biglia and Keita Balde. Lazio is on the right way to winning titles and games, no matter of the tournament and no matter of the opponent.
The biggest joker for Nice is Mario – Super Mario Balotelli. He is a little bit eccentric, but deep inside he is having a very big and good heart. The French team is not going well in the French first league they are currently in the 14th position. All their efforts will be concentrated on the Europa League tournament. LIke Lazio they have won their first two games and with better goal difference they are leaders in Group K.
But what can we expect as punters and fans, who love to bet and take the best from each dramatic game – derby:
- Both teams to score – 1,68 at 1xbet. Actually, both squads love the offensive type of play and I expect a lot of goals tonight.
- Over 2,5 and over 3,5 goals – my prediction for this derby is 2-2 final result.
- +0,25 and +0,5 Asian handicaps for the guest team
- Also, I think that Ciro IMobile will score – this player is on fire i.e remember the last game of Lazio, when he scored 2 goals for the win versus Juventus. Ciro is definitely on fire.
- Draw no bet – 2 for Lazio
The bravest of you can take the draw result with odds 3,6 at 1xbet, I will watch the game and will bet 30% of my flat stake on each and single prediction I gave you.