Lazio is playing one of the most attractive football and in Italy, Europe and the whole world for the last couple of years. The main role of the development and evaluation in the team is on the shoulder of Simone Indzaghi. He is not just a trainer , he is a pure motivator and the blues from Rome are playing without any fear versus any team in Italy and Europe.
Juventus on the contrary are struggling to achieve another consecutive title in Italy, Seria A. They are on point behind Napoli and will chase the victory after few hours on Olympico. It will be a great derby with whats of thrilling moments and great expectations.
What are mine predictions and team regarding this game :
- Lazio will win – this is hardly optimistic prognosis. I saw last games of the team and I am very happy that Felipe Anderson is playing close to his 100% potential.
- The lost semi-final for the Cup versus Milan – when it is about penalty shoot-out it is kind of a Russian roulette. Anyone can win.
- Juventus were defeated from Lazio in the previous game in Turin. SO today my expectations are great and hopefully Juventus will lose a lot of points in this derby.
- Curva Nord- fans will be there and will sing with passions long before the starting whistle.
Forza Lazio 🙂
It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
Seria A has become one of the most interesting Championships in football this year, in Europe. Napoli is in a perfect shape and most probably will win the title. Juventus will win tonight versus Genoa.
I would like to say few words about the last night derby – Inter vs. Roma. It was kind of a sad game. tactically Rome was the better team and Inter suffered a lot when it was about scoring. Luciano Spaletti has to buy new players or just to change the scheme. Those long passes to Icardi, who is also into consideration of three defensive players, looks old and ugly. Inter with that type of playing will surely drop off from top 4.
About tonight game at Juventus Arena what shall we expect? Maybe a lot of goals or maybe too many times usage of VAR ( Video Assistance Referee ), I do not like this system at all. It is kind of the dark ages symbol. It is kind of playing blind on chess or blond hands on poker.
What shall we expect as a punter? Which markets deserve our attention?
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – it is time for the Argentinian duo – Dybala and Higuain to show what they are capable of.
- Asian handicap for Juventus ( -1,5 and -1,75)- actually, I think the “old segnora” will win with at least 3-0 score.
- Correct score – 3-0 or 4-1 for Juve.
- Many corners – my favorite market.
Good luck to all.
On Friday there will be a great derby between Fiorentina and Inter. I am a Lazio and I wonder what is happening with the team from Milan. Something went totally wrong.
I guess it is about the players or kinds of a pressure, they cannot be held with. There are plenty of stars in Inter: Icardi, Perisic, Candreva. I watched their game versus Lazio and they were lucky with the draw result.
If Inter wants to continue for top 4 they definitely have to win in Florence. Must admit that this city is one of the most beautiful in Italy and in the world ( been there twice).
What the odds say:
- Both teams to score – 1,7
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.91
- Inter to win – 2.7
- Asian handicap -0,5 for Inter – 2,6
- Take Iccardi as anytime goalscorer – he is about to score at last one goal in the derby. On my humble opinion, he will score 2 goals.
Thinks positive and create your account at betrally – today.