There is one interesting issue, I like sometimes most the games from Europe League than the one alreadt passes or played in the Champions League. This is because many of the teams in EL are with equalized performance and tied strenghts.
I will be about to make and give you 3 matches with my personal approach in order to maximize winnings. Some of the analysis will be based on the previous games player between the opponents. Let’s start right away:
- Lazio-Olympic Marseille – the previous games played in Marseiile finished 3-1 for the team from Rome. Here the only oucome I see is win for the “eagles” and over 2.5 goals in the match. Also both teams to score is relevant market.
- Spartak Moscow-Rangers– Scottish donot play good away at Russia. I watched the first game and it was a fair tied , end result. Here reuls like 1-1 or 0-0 will be good enough. The most reasoanble market seems to be over corners and over cards to be takes with 50% of your flat stakes you usually tend to make.
- Real Betis-Milan-the team of Gatuso is playing very strange this year. They can win and lose from any opponene, no matter of the tourney and value of the game. They look like desperate gladiators, that are not totaly aware of the outcome of any given game.
Ronaldo is a great, man, player and a boilitng pot of energy and power. He is the sun around whom all the planets and stars look very small and plain. Yes, the world is pain.
He started from Sporting Lisbon, via Manchester United and we all know the whole winning story and trophies road at Real Madrid. He is an ambitios star with one single plot to conquere and win all.
He is in Italy – great choice. Yes, I am a Lazio fan, but Juventus are instituton and religion for their fans and players. CR7 is the top algorithm for success and glory whenever he goes. All the tickets for all the games of Juve are sold out. All the players in Juventus are playing on 150% of their capacity. Everyone in Europe and world is speaking about this symbiosis – Ronaldo and Juventus.
And what is happening with Real Madrid? Great suffering and sadness- no wins, sad players and angry public. Zinedin Zidane was the engine which motivated all the competitors to fight like gladiators. But he is not there at “Santiago Bernabeu” and the star of Christiano is shining in Turin.
CR7 is a sun, a galaxy which makes everyone around him to shine and glitter as much as he is capable of. I see and feel that Juventus will win the Champions League this year , because of Ronaldo and because the love of the public he felt before joining the team…
Champions League is back and we all are extremely happy. 1/8 finals have always waited with great expectations. It is not only about the bets and money which will be spent. It is mainly for the fans who love to visit such games.
Both teams are in perfect shape and the derby of high voltage is guaranteed on Juventus Arena. I saw the last Spurs game and must say that they are an absolutely astonishing team, which can counter-attack very dangerous. Dele Ali and Hary Kane are very smart and can score from any situation. Mouricio Pocetino learned those stars to play like one and to help each other in all the aspects of a football game.
Argentina duo – just two magicians who can ruin any football defense. Dybala and Higuain are pieces of magnificence. There is the axiom that Argentian players are playing very successfully in Seria A, Italy. List of names is very long.
What can we expect from this game :
- Juventus are having one of the best defenses in the world recently. They have conceded only 2 goals in their last 15 games.
- Under 2,5 goals game looks like the most valuable market to place your bet on.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option to try with at least 10 % from your flat stakes.
- Juve will win 1-0 or 2-0 exact score result.
- Tottenham did not have a lost game in their last 5 games.
- Many corners – this is one of my favorite markets as some of you already know.
Wish you a nice day and profitable evening.
It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂