Champions League is back and we all are extremely happy. 1/8 finals have always waited with great expectations. It is not only about the bets and money which will be spent. It is mainly for the fans who love to visit such games.
Both teams are in perfect shape and the derby of high voltage is guaranteed on Juventus Arena. I saw the last Spurs game and must say that they are an absolutely astonishing team, which can counter-attack very dangerous. Dele Ali and Hary Kane are very smart and can score from any situation. Mouricio Pocetino learned those stars to play like one and to help each other in all the aspects of a football game.
Argentina duo – just two magicians who can ruin any football defense. Dybala and Higuain are pieces of magnificence. There is the axiom that Argentian players are playing very successfully in Seria A, Italy. List of names is very long.
What can we expect from this game :
- Juventus are having one of the best defenses in the world recently. They have conceded only 2 goals in their last 15 games.
- Under 2,5 goals game looks like the most valuable market to place your bet on.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option to try with at least 10 % from your flat stakes.
- Juve will win 1-0 or 2-0 exact score result.
- Tottenham did not have a lost game in their last 5 games.
- Many corners – this is one of my favorite markets as some of you already know.
Wish you a nice day and profitable evening.
It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
Seria A has become one of the most interesting Championships in football this year, in Europe. Napoli is in a perfect shape and most probably will win the title. Juventus will win tonight versus Genoa.
I would like to say few words about the last night derby – Inter vs. Roma. It was kind of a sad game. tactically Rome was the better team and Inter suffered a lot when it was about scoring. Luciano Spaletti has to buy new players or just to change the scheme. Those long passes to Icardi, who is also into consideration of three defensive players, looks old and ugly. Inter with that type of playing will surely drop off from top 4.
About tonight game at Juventus Arena what shall we expect? Maybe a lot of goals or maybe too many times usage of VAR ( Video Assistance Referee ), I do not like this system at all. It is kind of the dark ages symbol. It is kind of playing blind on chess or blond hands on poker.
What shall we expect as a punter? Which markets deserve our attention?
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – it is time for the Argentinian duo – Dybala and Higuain to show what they are capable of.
- Asian handicap for Juventus ( -1,5 and -1,75)- actually, I think the “old segnora” will win with at least 3-0 score.
- Correct score – 3-0 or 4-1 for Juve.
- Many corners – my favorite market.
Good luck to all.
On Friday there will be a great derby between Fiorentina and Inter. I am a Lazio and I wonder what is happening with the team from Milan. Something went totally wrong.
I guess it is about the players or kinds of a pressure, they cannot be held with. There are plenty of stars in Inter: Icardi, Perisic, Candreva. I watched their game versus Lazio and they were lucky with the draw result.
If Inter wants to continue for top 4 they definitely have to win in Florence. Must admit that this city is one of the most beautiful in Italy and in the world ( been there twice).
What the odds say:
- Both teams to score – 1,7
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.91
- Inter to win – 2.7
- Asian handicap -0,5 for Inter – 2,6
- Take Iccardi as anytime goalscorer – he is about to score at last one goal in the derby. On my humble opinion, he will score 2 goals.
Thinks positive and create your account at betrally – today.