Very sooon thig magnificent blog will celebrate its 3rd birthday and I am becoming kind of very emotional. It is not only because of the anniversary, it is because of the lots of artlicles, odds, visitors and many nice things I have already created. Yes, I am alone in creating all this contecnt and I am fully proud of it.
I was asking myself recently what is the meaning of freedom and how do I express my sense of freedom? The most reasonable thing having a blog is that you share your personal opinion withou having fear from anything. You just stand up and try to express you emotions and thoughts the best possible way.
So I will try to point how I see the freedom of being a .. :
- blogger – yes, blogging is just a maginificent process. You put and create something on the net, your own corner and its there and you come back regualrly and check how you “child”is growing during the months and years.
- tipster – yes, I have started as a tipster in betadvisor. After that I decided to create a blog on my own and this was among the top 5 best decisions in my entire life.
- influencer – to influence on someone is very tough thing. I just like to help people with the knowledge I have gained during the last 10 years.
- writer – I hope that very soon one of the best materials in this blog will be published in a book. One of my biggest dreams this is.
- sports journalist – I am giving sometimes analysis that worth a lot.
- punter – from time to time I place bets, following my predicitions and it is a very thrilling journey.
Freedom means to fight for your dreams and to make them happen every single second and moment. Do not ever cause yourself the lux to regret for an opportunity not taken. Dreams are for brave people. Just be brave and follow the inner light in your hearts.
It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
It will be a night to remember after 12 hours. The national team of Italy has one goal passive. Actually, Italians had played perfect but the chance was not on their site.
What scenario we must expect tonight:
- easy victory with a clean sheet for the domestic team.
- a 1-0 victory for Italy and the game should lead up to extra time.
- Two goals by Ciro Immobile in the first half and the rest will be history
- draw result like 1-1 and Sweden to qualify.
- Many yellow cards + 1 or 2 red ones and Italy to win with one goal.
- other scenarios.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be under 2,5 goals game with many missed opportunities. The Italian team is playing perfectly in defense and they are missing a lot of goal chances. I expect a lot from Ciro Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne( if he is in the starting line-up). Swedish team will play with an idea not to get an early goal in the starting 15 minutes of the game. On MY humble opinion, this goal will be scored easy. Italy will start with high press and will not let the away players to control the ball.
It is very strange to me when this time of the year has come. I have these feelings since I was at age of 8. There is no Uk, Italy , Germany , Spain or France broadcasting of top games , teams and derbies. You cannot see any match from Champions League or Europa League. It is just the big pause, which is killing us- the sick and mad football fans. Also there is not big football forum and we prepare bit by bit for the summer and the long vacations….
I will dedicate this post to few memorable managers through the whole season , which were the main motivation engines and the power to survive for the fans, players and most of all the pride of their teams:
- Jurgen Klopp – he is in idol. It is not because fans and players love him. I think this man is not sleeping , he is thinking and dreaming only for football. He is like a kid, who every day starts believing and achieving one completely new dream.
- Zizu – Zidane – the magician. The things Real Madrid did with Juventus, cannot be described by words. To score 4 goals in the net of the team, which for 180 minutes, did not give any chances to Messi and Barsa – this is just incredible. The whole performance of “los blancos” is just marvelous. They are playing for the fans , for Ronaldo , for Madrid and of course for the 12th title in the Champions League history. This team with this manager – a piece of dream.
- Guardiola – to lose yourself among big money and selfish players. This is such a pity, no trophy won with so much great stars ….. English football is not for everyone.
- Jose – too much of provocation, Zlatan and the Europa League March. This man , like a professional poker player played his cards and was laughing proudly to his opponents and haters. He was so self-esteemed.
- Max Allegri – the winners take it all, nut only 2 of 3 gold medals. The “dominatior” in Italy and Juve were so close to take the final, but with Real was almost impossible.
- The eternal Wenger – he will stay till the end of the Universe in Arsenal. The won FA CUP Final versus Chelsea saved his guts.
- Conte – the maestro of modern football. One lost game from Arsenal 0-3 and after it Chelsea started to create, write, dominate and smash all its opponents. Conte was also so emotional that with this reactions he inspired fans and players.. Big Bravo for him….
Football is a magnificent game, but mostly the great power, suspense and inspirations come from the trainers. They are the generals who lead their “armies” to great battles, which we never will forget…..