There is one interesting issue, I like sometimes most the games from Europe League than the one alreadt passes or played in the Champions League. This is because many of the teams in EL are with equalized performance and tied strenghts.
I will be about to make and give you 3 matches with my personal approach in order to maximize winnings. Some of the analysis will be based on the previous games player between the opponents. Let’s start right away:
- Lazio-Olympic Marseille – the previous games played in Marseiile finished 3-1 for the team from Rome. Here the only oucome I see is win for the “eagles” and over 2.5 goals in the match. Also both teams to score is relevant market.
- Spartak Moscow-Rangers– Scottish donot play good away at Russia. I watched the first game and it was a fair tied , end result. Here reuls like 1-1 or 0-0 will be good enough. The most reasoanble market seems to be over corners and over cards to be takes with 50% of your flat stakes you usually tend to make.
- Real Betis-Milan-the team of Gatuso is playing very strange this year. They can win and lose from any opponene, no matter of the tourney and value of the game. They look like desperate gladiators, that are not totaly aware of the outcome of any given game.
Hello , dear friends. It has been a long time since I gave you my last football tips.I am a little bit sad, because the games from group stage of Champions League and Europa League are now over, but there will be eliminations in few months ( in February). But the good news is that the sports calendar is full with another games that deserve our attention.
My proud odds provider and betting partners William Hill has some good odds on a few games, that I have prepared for you. They are again 3 games, this is the best number for me, for now. I will try to concentrate on low number of markets in games, in order to give you more precise information. Let’s start with the odds and detailed information:
- Newcastle – Aston Villa : home side have beaten two very classy opponents in their last games – Liverpool and Tottenham. Newcastle are in good shape and will take this game and will score at least 2 goals. Let’s check the markets which should be backed :Newcastle to win – 2.05 , race to 2 goals for the home team – 2,37 ; team with most corners , Newcastle @ 1,57 and total match corners – under 10. Aston Villa will play mostly in defense , trying to make a draw result ( 0-0) .
- Koln – Dortmund : I expect a lot of goals in this game. Dortmund have too many classy players and will try to chase Bayern for the title in Bundesliga till the end of the season. Let’s check the choices an the markets , which will be won as per my opinions : race to 2 and race to 3 goals for Dortmund – 1,57 and 2,5 ; match result and both teams to score , Dortmund @ 2,87 , come from behind and win for Dortmund @ 7 ( with a small stake) and the last one – first and second half over 1,5 goals – 2,25 and 1,91.
- Betis – Sevilla : the derby of Sevilla is coming coming soon. Markets that have value : correct score 1-1 @ 8 or with 2-1 for Sevilla @ 8,5 ; Sevilla to score in both halves , yes – 2,62 ; total match goals over 2,5 @ 1,61 ; both teams to score – yes is 1,53 and the last market – both teams to score and over 2,5 goals /yes @ 1,83.
I wish you all a nice finish of the week with many wins and pleasant bets. Do not worry for the odds, William Hill will always surprise you with good promotions and perfect odds. The easiest thing to do is create account with them. Be strong and be good. See you very soon 🙂