When we speak about payments in sports betting and gambling, you mostly thinkg for withdrawals and how to obtain the winnings. Yes, this is part of the picture. It is most important to understand which payment methods fit you bets. I mean some of the players have priortitised one method or antoher. It is the same situation with me.
I will try to give about the details of the most useful payment methods. Some are easy only for deposits, others are preferred for withdrawals only.
Let’s take a look on the different methods :
- Skrill – I am used to pay and take money out with this e-wallet for a long period of time. I like it, it is fast, secure. Yes, they have increased the % for taxing big transactions. If you become Siver or VIP Member , it will be better for you. Also they have Skrill Card for withdrawing Money. The verification regarding it is a bit difficult. You will receive a post over your real email and there is a code for verification.
- Neteller – there is not a big difference between those two e-wallets. They used to be different companies, but now they are under the hat of Paysafe.
- Paysafe pre paid voucher – Postepay Vaucher in Italy i.e. We speak about that vauchers, who are easy to use , but you can not withdraw with them.
- VISA/Mastercard/ American Express ( Credit and Debit cards)- everyone who is in the gambling industry has made his first deposit with CC or DC. The problems occur when some banks do not allow payments to casinos or any apppropriate bookies. Also with such cards you have limits for depositing. If you want to stake big, this may occur as a big problem.
- Paypal – it is an e-wallet with very strict rules. Not a lot of bookies accept it is a payment method. The verifications there are too massive. It has been used mostly from Americans who purchase on Ebay or Amazon, My advise is to have account with them, because you never know.
- BTC – any other cryptos. One of the most popular methods. All of oyu hav seen that there are and appearing a lot of new bookmakers who accept and pay winning only over crytos. This is the future not only in my opinion.
- Self Service Terminals – you have seen a lot from these on the tube or in malls. The point is to put money in your account, if you have cash avaialvle with you. Such providers of such payment services are: Cashterminal, Qiwi, AlfaPay, City-Pay, 2click, easyPay, QuickPay and Paynet.
- Internet Banking – you can deposit funds directly fro your e-account in the bank, which supports sch services to bookies online. Here is the list of banks who offers such services: Santander, BBVA, UnionPay, Bradesco, Caixa Bank, Banco de Chile, Pago Facil,Epay.bg, Russian Standart Bank.
- Mobile Payments – if you have the application downloaded of the appropriate bank via Gooogle authetification you can do the payments. It is also part of the future. Mobile and contactless payments will be more to come in near future. You can use it in : Siru, Wizall and MegaFon.
- E-wallets – they are one of the most popular as they are safe and also you can deposit and withdraw big sums. You can find here the following names : Jeton, Yandex, Postepay by Skrill, Skrill, Nordea and many more.
- Prepaid vouchers – here you will find out Paykasa and Astropay.
Final words: Always choose the best and easiest method for you. I am always depositign and withdrawing with Skrill, just because I love it. Most of the people trust to their Visa Credie Cards. In US people use Paypal and Btc and other crypto currencies.