When you watch such amazing derby you understand , that something amazing is happening. I can tell that ultras ot Lazio and those of Roma did not stop singing yesterday for 90 minutes. It can all be clarified with one word – passion.
Even the game ended draw (1-1) , it was amazing ans showed a lot of things to all the fans and spectaros from all aorund the world. Football in Italy is on the raise, you saw one day befoe how Juventus and Napoli scored as a total 7 goals.
I will ephasize on the most important milestones in that amazing derby:
- Ciro Immobile – an amazing goal-scorer. He did not make any goal , but he was covering a great perimeter.
- Strakosa – everyone of you seen what happened in the first half. Plenty of side-bars ana amazing saves by the Albanina goal-keeper. He is in very good shape so far.
- Milinkovic-Savic – the brain in the midfield. Each season there are speculaitons that he will go to Chelsea, United ot Manchester City. His best place is to stay as long as he can in Lazio.
- Luis Alberto – the Spanish player has amazing touch and scored the equalizing goal. From time to time he has not such breathe to run 90 minutes but he has and is having amazing potential for big games.
- Simone Indzaghi – he is a great coach. He is in the game even before , afer and long ago as it has been finished.
- The tifosi – amazing ultras, this is what for football is amazing phenomenon and excitement for the masses.
Final words : Roma also played well. Their goal-keeper saved them from definite lost. Also there was a VAR decision when Lazio scored the goal for the win 2-1 but the ball was out of the ptich. Amazing game.