Chelsea is my favorite team in England since 1994 . I remeber the days when Dzolla came into the team as a player and former super-start arriving from FC Parma, who already have won the UEFA league Cup. In that team were lots of stars particiating, includgin Gigi Buffon.
There is always a great symbiosis between Itaians players/trainers and English culture in football. I can give you plenty of manes of people participatin in the “blue” history of my favorite London team. Let’s start with some of them: Claudio Rannieri ( great coach and motivator), Vialli ( who on the world does not know his name, his achievements and hig enormous heart for football and great will for victory), Djan Franco Dzolla ( the small magician, who now is a second trainer and help Mauricio Sarri to do his job in a very professional manner), Dad Carlo – Carlo Ancelotti ( the silent dictator – general with a strong mentatality and great understanding of the game) and many more. Chelsea is a institution and many Italian talents have given their best to make this team one of the strongest n Europe and in the World.
Today I expect a very difficut game with Arsenal. The main problem boys of Sarri are experiencing : scoring goals. This is such a big issue – Morata is already sold to Atletico Madrid. Jiroux – he is too old. We have taken Il Pippita, but we will see what he is capeable of. Pipita and Sari worked good in Napolite, therefore I expect great results from them in Chelsea.
Let’s try to focus on the main scenarios this games can take, beyond the expectations of bookies and fans. WIll try to point out my views as a results of my trading, betting and gambling experience :
- Arsenal are 6 points behind Chelsea- this will give them a huge motivation. Fifth place is the staind is likewise, competing with teams far beyond the class of the “gooners” .
- Chelsea best cards – Hazard, Willian , Kante and Pippita . Gonzalo Higuain is a best. Above all, Argentinians have skills to score importnat goals. I remeber what he did in Napoli. He scored even marvelous goals for Juventus. Usually Higuain is a great fighter. He loves the pressur. Afterwards, Premier League will be a good place for him to reveal his talent. Bet on him beside, what critics say.
- Bookie expectations – if Arsenal is not pointed as a favorite, this would have been a great surprise to us all. I can definitey bet on draw. Likeswise, even if I was Arsenal fan, would not believe they will win. This year is not the best one for the “reds”. As a result, they lost lots of important game. For examaple in the previous round they were beaten by West Ham.
- My prognosis – this is a tough job. In short 1-1 or 1-2 victory for my team. If you support Arsenal , you might say 1-0 or 2-1 for the home team. If we meet in the middle, both teams to score would be a valuable market. In short we wil see at least two goals.
- One tricky market – corners. This is market with big value. I am speaking about all the derivates. Likewise, both haves markets and overall for the whole game. It does not matter how high the libe for corners will be, take the over.
- Expectations of the fans – good and open game. If there will be an early goal, anything can happen.