Good day , dear friends. We are in a several hours distance from the new 2017 year. This will be the last post in this blog for the back going 2016. I know that most of you are not in a mood for sports and betting , but there are matches in England , which deserve our attention.
One of this games will be a derby . A derby which will give answers to many questions. A derby which tends to be a great spectacle for the fans of both teams. Also it will be a great clash between two great managers – Klopp and Guardiola.
All you know now, that today tips will be about Liverpool- Manchester City. I will try to stay and keep strict to the bookies, which give best odds and have huge number of markets for this derby. Let me show you now, which outcomes deserve your stakes :
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – both teams are high scoring and like the attractive and open football. For some of you over 3,25 goals in the game will also have value.
- Over 10,5 corners – this is a very favorite market of mine(also as er bet365, they do have the best variety of corner markets). The odds for this outcome is 1,83
- Both teams to score – yes: odds is 1,5 with a trend to go down at a level of 1.42 before the game starts.
- Over 4,5 cards in the game – bet365 give 1,83 odds. In derbies like this even 5,5 line for cards is a reasonable line.
- Players ( goalscorers) – in game like this, the great players show their potential with assists and important goals. Any time Goals scorers – Firmino – 2,62 and Aguero – 2,05.
- Correct score in the game – on my humble opinion , there will be 4 goals in the game. Final result will be 3-1 for Liverpool or 2-2. The main point is who will achieve to get closer to the leader in the table – Chelsea.
In a conclusion, we will be expecting a great game. Fans of both teams, will be happy if one of them will be the winner at the end. Fans of Chelsea will be happy from a draw result. Bettors and bookmakers will be happy and impatient to show their skills pre-match and in-play of the game. I will be happy to help you with all I can. Happy New Year and many winnings on the way.