In the world of betting always comes a time when you have to make a stop or a pause for a little wild. The world is designed that way, that always we need time to think, rest, resolve something or just we have to relax.
You may ask yourself why am I writing these lines. I will try to explain you in few simple steps :
1. It is summer and usually people go to vacation.
2. Yes, the bookies do not have a rest, but when there are no serious tournaments to bet on , your concentration is not on a 100 %.
3. Copa America is not that “fruit” or that trophy , where you can gather the value, which is the main aim for harvest, for the punters.
4. NHL and NBA are about to finish also. Late at nigh , there is only baseball and some asian football tourneys.
5. Summer in betting is the time to scratch the line and to calculate all , that you had done or achieved for the passed 6 months. This is a good period for the stats and many interesting thing and fact could occur from your figures and percentages of lost and won bets.
6. Summer also is the perfect period to search for any new bookies, who had come on the scene. Make a comparison with the other, that you already have account with and consider if it is right or wrong to have one new account.
This is all for today from me. Wish you nice holidays and many creative ideas after it…