Good evening, dear friends. I am calling you friends, because now we are on the same side. Friendship is our key to fight bookies and to roll over and turn stakes into profits- we will make it and we are currently making it. Tonight I want to speak about one great goalkeeper.
What actually is the role of goalkeepers in the modern football? I will start this way, goalkeepers is the last man standing in the fortress of any football team defense. Goalkeeper is the the magician , who has 2 hands and heart of a lion. Please, excuse me – the best goalkeepers has a heart of bunch of lions. Goalkeepers is like some on the best chess masters in the world, he has the scenario of how any attacking opponent will try to make his life difficult. Goalkeeper is the solid rock who has not 9 lives as a cat, he has 1001 reflexes and skills to keep the net and the door save. Goalkeeper is like the saint, who is praying and cherishing . He is leveling the skills of his own faith and domination, against the will of 11 players and one trainer to score him the winning goal.
This paragraph , I would like to start with my belonging as a fan to SS Lazio. But I like a lot Gigi Buffon. Yes, he is from Juventus and he is a legend of that team. He is more that a saint, he is a hero for many supporters from different generations and countries. The true warrior has no team, he has a heart that does not like and obey any rulers. The hears of a winner and a man , who can learn others how to play better , and can motivate them to be better men and better humans. Gigi you are a great human.
What is sport without its heroes? We see nowadays very good players, who are not good humans. Being a good man is the main essence of live. Sport is your job. Gigi is always been doing it with great pleasure. I find resemblance with Jordan and Buffon. I will tell you the main issue about that theory of mine:
- Jordan went to the playground always with a smile and a head up. Look at Gigi games. The ones who knows what he is doing proper, always comes to the pitch as an emperor.
- Gigi has the reflex and skill which is trained not only with the teams . He had trained it, billion time in his mind. Jordan is a perfect scored, but one thing you do not know is that he got motivated from the missed shots and the “no’s” in his sports and professional life.
- No matter if you are losing and winning , keep smiling and respecting the opponents. You know in budism and the Asian theories for living and enjoying live the main principle is respect your enemy and opponent.
- Eyes of a good man can make you cry and can make you smile. Just think, watch a game of this both giants in world sports – football and basketball, then tell me if I was right or not.
- Always connected with the ball. Just look at their fingers . When I was training basketball, long time ago a trainer of mine told me, learn your fingers to love and attract the ball. To attract, catch, have, save , take and be ruler of the ball is a piece of unique technique and master skills .
- To be the main leader of a great team , without shouting , without being a macho, without killing others with bad looks. These are the real rulers of the game. The men with capital “M” , who can have the world and attention of the fans of every single small moments in the game.
- They have medals , they have cups, they have won everything. I will tell and point you the details , that makes me shiver when I speak about great men. They have that innocent view of a small boy, of a small child , who is better than the rest, because he is always winning, in order to accomplish his dreams and to be motivator for all generations and to learn children to be good and to play their favorite sports.
As a conclusion I want to take Buffon and Jordan , because they helped me to solve many problems not only in sports field . This port is for Gigi. He is pride Italian, he is a man , he is a hero, he is a good man. Remember, I will be always writing articles about good man an better heroes, who give reason for children to play and elders to bow down their hats.
Grazie Gigi per tutto !!!!