There were some ideas running recently in my head and the time has come to appear in the blog. Everyone recognizes himself as any type of player: good, bad , risky, mice heart or lion in every single bet.
I will just tell you, on my opinion what kind of players I know and you might fins yourself , somewhere down below:
1. ” Mice heart” – playing small stakes, always comparing with the big ones , but nothing at the end.Waste of time and money.
2. ” Double or nothing”(Russian roulette) – all the bankroll in single event, then the wining plus the stake again and again till the losing of everything waits on the final. Beware of such type of bettors, they will surely go to bankruptcy.
3. ” King of multiples” – in every bookies you have a plenty of events on many sports including pre-match and live . This kind of players want to take all the fortune in the world with a bet of 0.5 $ . It can not happen, maybe they have hit once in their live one multiple 5 bet and had explained to everyone what “champions” they are. It is not the right way.
4.”Someone told me” – yes , there are may men and women in the industry who tell someone, something , but they tell one piece of gold for a long run. If you hear something is 100 % sure , do not believe it. There are : mats, stats and other sciences which give you the sense and the logic.
5. “Paid bettors” – this are the bettor who paid to proven tipsters and follow their policy and strict rules. If you have enough money, you can try this way.
6. “Soldier ” – it is kind of player, who perfectly knows his bankroll, percentage of a single bet and long term priorities . Discipline is the key world, if you are motivated enough and want to achieve something in the world of betting try to stick yourself to this group.
7. ” Value bettor” . This is the most dangerous group for bookies. They bet on odds of over 3 (decimal) and find and get the profit in a short term , withdraw the money and fly away. These are the real kings of betting.
8. ” Arbitrage betting” – betting on the both outcomes on the 2 way market in order to get the percentage difference, when the bookies are updating slowly their odds. This type , requires too many accounts in different bookies.
9. ” Play for fun” , these are players who are perfect for bookies, losing money and in long run , they could not obtain any big winnings.
I hope you have found this article useful.
What type of player are you ? Have you find your self somewhere in the lines above 🙂 ?