The big final is coming after some hours. The big opponents and best playing teams in Copa America 2015 are about to decide the destiny of one dreamed cup, and most wanting final to be taken. On one side is the domestic team of Chile, represented by its stars – Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal , on the other is the galaxy “stars” team of Argentina filled with such names like : Messi , Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria.
Both squads have great pluses and advantages. Chile are playing like a solid , balanced machine, who had destroy anything on its way. Argentina have one new weapon and it is called : the assists of Messi.
When it come to the final point of the tournament, anything can happen. Here is how the final score of the 2015 final game in Chile looks through my eyes:
1. If the both teams are two nervous, the situation may come alike like the final in the World Cup in Brazil previous year . We may see event penalties shoot out.
2. Can some one stop Messi ? This is one of the most important question for the Chile defensive players.
3. Another interesting question appears. Will the referee give a shoulder to the domestic team of the tourney ? You can clearly remember what happened in the final with France, Wolrd Cup 1998 and South Korea , World Cup 2002 ( they were pushed to the semi-final).
4. If there is an early opening goal, we may see a big showtime . Argentina has players , who can score as many as players do in basketball or in handball.
5. Which number will be greater after the game end, Messi’s goals in tha game or Messi’s assists?
6. My professional advise , what bet to take in this game. As far as I am concerned with world football for over 10 years, I think that is better to take goal/goal opportunity in the game and also over line of the corners in the game.
7. Not to forget that ” Tata ” Martino is very smart trainer. He has something in his mind. We have few more hours to wait and see.
Passion and fever are knocking in hour hearts, just some time before the great clash of these very good football nations. Let the better wins. On my humble opinion, the title will go to the team of Argentina.