My favorite football league is Italy, Seria A, but I also like the English club football, because there are plenty of good players who are bringing class in Premier League. You all know that I am joking. For me, there are 2 top leagues in Europe: Italy, England, and Spain. It is funny that I do not write a lot about Spanish games, but time will show that this could be changed.
On Saturday there is a great game to come. It will be a top derby, that will show us a lot and will give answers to many questions. It will the game for pride and glory between Manchester United and Tottenham Hot Spur. The Just incredible match which most probably will bring us a lot of profit. I have watched many game fro those teams recently and can say that they play very good and attacking football.
Let’s say some words about the managers: Mou and Mauricio Pocetino. They are among top 5 in the world, making and inspiring their player to leave all they have on the pitch. It is a game of pride and glory always because people and fans speak long ago after the game has ended.
What can we expect from a derby like this :
- many goals – yes, Hary Kane is killingly effective and Romelu Lukaku is a goal machine as well.
- United to win and over 2,5 goals in the game – this option looks very good. Al Old Trafford red devils are very effective. Mo has accomplished to motivate all the team and made the fans to believe and expect more and more wins and titles.
- Asian handicaps – ( -0,5 and -0,75 for United). The stats say that Manchester United will win with at least one goal difference.
- Corners – as many as you take it will be perfect. I expect many goals and corners as well. What English derby it will be without corners?
- Red card – 75 % probability. Good derbies always end with red cards, because it is about passion and glory.
You should take all the odds of the mentioned markets in 1xbet.com – my favorite bookmakers for a long period. They give you the best odds, top payment methods, and lovely support. I am already making my bets there and you ?