When you sit and start writing , it is a very delicate and interesting process. It cannot be described, just sit and expand your imagination. Words came like a game of tetris and go to the most suitable place, they have meant to be and fit.
For the needs of this article we have to put in one place, at one table both type of players : poker and casino. I give slight advantage to casino players, although the poker ones should be my favorite ones, because they count more on mats and stats. I will try briefly to formulate and figure in some steps , how this match would get going:
1. Poker is that kind of game, that expects your brain to make calculations every single second about every situation that is about to happen. In casino , especially roulette , you are thinking even harder, because you have your opponents on the tables + the ball.
2. Who should be better in calculations and figures? Definitely the advantage is on the side of poker masters , but when you are keen on playing roulette , you are always thinking and calculating, what and why this number will appear.
3. Cards and magic circle with a ball. In both games, we have magic and attention of great value. Some people say , that while you watch the roulette rolling , while waiting the ball to drop , you got hypnotized, I do not know is that affection too strong with poker and cards.
4.Is all about great instincts and perfect intuition. In both games, you should perfectly know your self and your opponents. One of the best poker players are masters of bluff. One of the best casino-roulette players , perfectly realize when and against who the croupier is playing.
6. Both kind of players, especially the best ones always improve themselves. if you think for a while , that you became the best, that is meaning that “star dust” is taking you too far away from reality.
7. In such virtual combat , I stay on the side of casino-roulette players. They do have better instincts .
I would be more that happy and satisfied, if at the end of the day or at the end of every single article you read in my blog, something stays deep in you and makes you think. I appreciate your attention.
The day is all yours , same with the night. Take the very best from both of them with a smile on your face.