Manchester United are a better team since Mou left. I am speaking not only victories in a row, I am speaking about the smiles cames back on the faces of the players. It is about the good and vital energy returned back to “Old Trafford”and the lockers rooms.
I am 200 % Chelsea fan, but I am not blind for what is happening in the whole to 5 teams in UK. And the today derby betweein Tottenham and Mancheser United is here to show the difference and the great improvement of the “red devils” most recently. I am speaking about the will to win in any game, no matter of the opponent.
There is not a single doubt that we will watch an amazing derby at “Wembley”. The boys of Mauricio Pochetino are playing amazing football and it is not a secret why they are in top3, something that I have not seen in the last 30 years. So we are here gathered to see what bets and won stakes can we have at the end of the game :
- “Red devils“are in such shape that they wil definitely will not lose this derby. I know what the magic of Ole Gunnar means to all of the players, fans and management people. He is like a small, smiling miracle who just motivates the players to ruin every team they meet on the ground. SO here my advice is X2 – definitely with 50 % of your flat stake.
- Goals , goals and again more goals – we speak here about two teams with great offensive players. On my mind is a score like 2-3 for UNited or 1-4. Five goals seem pretty reasoanble outcome in this derby.
- Where are the corners? – so here I will mention one friend of mine, who used to have this insane idea in big derbies. So the scenario is as following , you take a combo of over2.5, goals over (any given pre-match line for cards) and over 11,5 corners for examle. You put this bet in the very beggining of the game and when some outcomes come to a winning or losing part you begin to hedge, cash out or just drink your beer.
- WHo will be the goals scorer from botht teams? – maybe I have not put the question right, but when “spurs”are playin the usual suspect is Harry Kane. who else. United – here anyone can score, I must admit that I liked Poghba more when he played for Juventus, because he was habing a different functions on the pitch, but I am convinced he will score at least 2 goals today. Oh, my God I forgot Lukaku, maybe because he stayed for a some time in the shadows of the bench. But he will score as well.
- Goal/ goal or either way – both teams to score – this is one my favorite markets around when we speak about betting on football. 1.5 and dropping down is odds which you may not take into consideration, but the value is given so take it with as much money you can have or you can dare to bet.
- Yellow cards – yeah, there will be some, take the over line pre-match in your favorite bookie if they offer it If not take the line in the first minutes of the start of the game. I might open a bracket here, good punters know how not just place the stakes but to play with them ( punt or hedge ) during the live in-play showtime of the game. I am mentioning this, because just before the start of the game two changes in the starting line-ups. So if a rough player come into play or Antonio Valencia is not in a good mood, bam you have at least 2 yellow cards.
- Possesion of the ball – here the winner will be definitely Tottenham. There is one magician in this team , who I admire a lot – Christian Ericsen . The Dutch who is everywhere and runs like 18 years of age teenager. He is just amazing and he is also able to give a brillian pass, to score a goal or just to steal the ball from an opponent. This is a dream came true for every manager not only in Uk, but all around Europe.
- Stoppage time – I can bet here on 2 minutes after the first half and 5 minutes after the second one. This is not one of the most popular bets but there is a valu, which could be taken.