Hello, dear mates. It is starting to get very interesting having a blog and sharing different feelings about the world of betting and sports as a whole. This magic keeps us passionate, leave us without sleep or make us cry from great and indescribable joy.
As from my point of view , every single game looks like a sequel and row of figure, numbers, possibilities, odds and percentages.This is just because I am for too long time in the industry and had changed my mind above the limits .
The most interesting and intriguing sports are the ones with balls : football, basketball ,volleyball, tennis, baseball, handball , snooker , rugby , cricket , american football etc. I will try to explain you, how every single game from any of these sports, looks from my points of view:
1. When it comes to football it is a great range of numbers. When you see the starting line ups , you start thinking about the first things to happen : corner in the first 5 minutes , card in the first 5 minutes, odds for the ball possession for the both halves, percentage of accurate shots on goal who will have more corners, will the underdog score first . When you know the performances of the most valuable team players, you just count and calculate all the outcomes and odds of all the events of the game , that you have on your mind.
2. Baseball – when you know the starting pitchers, you start to think when the first home run will be scored and automatically there is an odd and definitely and possibility when it will happen. You have thoughts on you mind over or under i.e 6.5 runs will there be in the game. When you think of possibilities, you transfer the mathematical and statistical way into the odds you perfectly are aware of : fractional, decimal, american.
3. Handball – the main players there are the goal keepers. Here you have Asian handicap and over/under line. Regularly in the sports with balls and many players, you have first to see the best and the worst of them,this is the main key to calculate the correct outcome of any market.
4. Snooker -this is close game to poker. Snooker player are much alike like poker and chess ones. They have in their heads geometry of every single shot and possibilities , percentages. Snooker players, poker players and chess player could be on of the best traders and punters in the betting industry.
5. Rugby – it is something difficult . You have to have deep knowledge in order to calculate all the issues and outcomes.
6. Cricket -for some people it is “terra-incognita”, but it is one of the most intriguing game. Yes, the game usually takes to long, but when there is a wicket scored it makes all the fans and public wake-up.
7.Basketball – this is probably after the baseball, the sport with the biggest stats for everything. When you see the starting line-ups , you just start to imagine : rebounds made, free throws percentages,3 points attempted and scored , method of first basket in the game, over/under lines for quarters and for the game as a whole, who will be the player with most assists, which team will have most turnovers…
8.Volleyball and tennis – this games depend on the service. In tennis , you have a second chance , but in volleyball service has to be precised and very powerful. Tennis is also a scene and field of mathematics, odds and percentages are also calculated upon the form of the player and how is playing forehand, backhand , on the net and from the back of the court. In volleyball, main part plays the blocks of the defense.
9. American football– the thing here comes from the quarter backs, they are the engines of the teams.Without a good quarterback , you can not score good touch down , have steals and fetch the attention of the public. As form previous lines we can compare quarter back to snooker, chess and poker players.
I hope you liked this article. At the end of the day, no matter losing or winning, the main principle is to have fun. I like many sports and also the figures and possibilities that stands behind the scene.
Have the best day in your life today. See you soon …………………..