Dear readers , I am pleased to introduce you to the first article from a new session. It will be all about fitness and health. Some may call it body building or what so ever. This is not a sport activity which you can bet on, or maybe will astonish some of you, who are coming in search for betting tips.
I owe it to myself, the exist and the birth of this new section. If you think to your self , which are the most popular sports , I can tell it straight in your face : athletics and fitness. Every modern, interesting and most watched sport is consisted from those two – “Queen” and “King” of all major sport activities.
The whole sentence, the symbol of bodybuilding is the beauty of the body, to be able to modify and shape every single muscle with much tension and hard work-outs. It is a daily routine, a marathon with your laziness and with the talks of the other, who do not believe in you. The serious body builder is kind of a magician or even a creator of body art.
I started practicing fitness when I was 14 years of age. At first , I was not that impressed because when , I was training in the gym , it looked to me too static. This was all because, the major sport I was training was basketball. Than during the years, I began to fell in love with fitness , with every single work-out I did practice in the gym. Here is the time to share with you some of the reasons, because I train hard and do love this sport with every cell of my body;
1. I can choose what, how ,when to create and stimulate . Every single day I can put my body in new exercise mode.
2. To be able to shape the shapes and the forms you need, combined with special diets and “soldier” schedule.
3. With every training I make, I try to overcome my potential : to lift more, to jump higher with the rope, to do more “super ” series, to learn from the others.
4. To be able to fix the training according to the season and its specifications.
5. To discover every summer “street” fitness with eagerness and enthusiasm of a small child.
6. To help people or friends , who do have problems with motivation. To give them or to learn them, how to make the first steps. Always the first steps are hard to make.
7.Always to add something to your cardio work-out.
I love this sport, I love it really. If you do feel the same , I am opened to read your opinions and ideas.
Train hard, because the life is too short 🙂