It is time to meet again today. Usually for me on Saturday is the best day to give life to ideas that chased me for a week or two. We will be speaking in the post about chess ,when and where it has been invented. It is maybe one of the most powerful and inspiring strategy games with figures. But actually it is a game of geniuses , who create magic and universal order, while calculating mathematical and statistical algorithms and formulas.
Is it chess a game of prediction and strategy only? On my humble opinion it is a complex of many things and qualities that you need to have in order to be among the best. This game would not have had its glory , if it was not invented and discovered in India ( 700 B.C.). An uncle of mine had told me that the game was invented by a man in jail, very honorable mathematician and smart guy for its time( unfortunately I do not remember his name). The game was invented , in order for prisoners to have better times and to be too bored in jail.
India is famous for many things, but we have gathered today to speak about that sport, who rules all other sports and is the origin of many war strategies and many ideas for most popular PC games. Chess also gave inspiration not only to men but also for women. There is such great magic hidden on the table of chess and with all that figures, that are symbols for every people ( friends or enemies), who we meet every day in our daily routine. Chess is a like the book of life , you can read and see everything if you could be able to see the little details and the move not only made by men and women, but by universe and the logic of mathematical secrets.
I have to tell you , that I first fell in love with chess , before any other sport. I was on the age of 7 , when my father and mother bought me the first chess. I liked to play it, to learn it and to be curios about everything connected with it, that few months after, I saved money and bough my self another 4 chess sets. I played binds with imaginable opponents, learnt new moves and tricks from books I bought and read. It was a miracle. I entered in one perfectly new word, there were no lies, no tricks and hidden thoughts . It was all about winning, losing and playing from your heart. Even I went to chess school for few months. Seven years after this situation, I felt in love the same way with basketball. I will try to explain you what chess was, is and will be for me :
- It is a very honest game. Like you have to solve a mathematical problem. You can not cheat, lie or make some bad tricks .
- Every time, when I start a new game it is like I am having a battle. And it is not battle only with my opponent, it is a battle with myself. It is a battle with my qualities, with my abilities to be good, strong and right. The battle is always not when you are moving the figure, it is when you are thinking. Because a powerful thought can change the move of the world and the Universe.
- When Topalov and Anand were playing game for the world title, I was proud that I am Bulgarian . Also I was proud that Veselin Topalov was playing against a man fro the land , in where the chess was invented.
- The magic and grandeur of a “Queen“. It is not only the group of great Freddie Mercury, I like a lot. I like this figure , because it has special powers. As in life, everything is circled and moving around a woman. If you are a nice gentleman, a smart person, or just a genius, you will always know what to do and never to lose your queen. I remember from my child hood, that the best chess players around, in order to demonstrate how good they were, they played without a queen. Queen is like the operation system of this game. Without it “King “is sad and players are depressed 🙂
- To play for time ( clock power) . If you are professional of too high level, than you will be able to do grand thing in zero time. Here come the number zero and the meaning of time. Biggest masters in chess , move not only figures and now a hundred, some of them thousand games, they also have time on their side.
- When I play chess , I feel like an emperor. Like the king of the world. I am the ruler of destiny of 16 different persons. I am a director, general, creator, artist, mathematician and first of all – human.
- Black and white – colors tell everything. It is like “an“and “yan“, it is day and night , it is black people and white people. It symbolizes and says everything. Just two simple colors, but when you see them on the figures dressed – black and white, and ready to play – it is harmony.
The end of this post has come. As a final words, I want to thanks to India, that the game came from there.Also I want to thank to all the chess players who inspired me during the years : Topalov, Kramnik, Alehin, Kapablanka, Anand, Karpov,Kasparov, Boby Fisher , Polgar sisters, Antoaneta Stefanova and many others. Not on the last place, I want to tank you, that you read this post.