Dear readers and visitors, first I would like to say high and big thanks , that you exist and , your interest makes me feel good and provokes me to write new and much more interesting and provoking articles. The world of betting and world of sport are totally connected, the best players are the ones who can take the best and the most valuable profit , by the odds which determine pre-event and live games in different sports.
Actually I was thinking of writing this article a month ago. I needed that time, in order the ideas to grow up , and the frame and everything to be cleared out. Everyone from you had heard or did an arbitrage bet. It is not that hard, but the best are making money everyday simply from it, not knowing anything from different sports in details , just calculating the odds to work for their own means. I will try to avoid , to bore you with something you had already read and knew. Arbitrage betting is type of placing bets on both outcomes of an event, in order to get sure win at the end of the day. Usually best punters have a solid bank and many accounts in order to do that regularly, not worrying of any stats or teams momentum form. I will try to define some kind of arbitrage betting which I did and know :
1. Arbitrage in columns(multiple arbitrage betting): this is when you saw a dramatic drop down of an odds in some bookmakers , but in the ones you do have account with the odds remain high. In cases like this , you do make a combination with another two selections in odds between 1.03 to 1.1 , in order the bet , to not be monitored by traders, who are on shift.
2. Classical arbitrage : or example you have one strong favorite and the odds go from 1.5 to 1.2 .There are always bookies, who are not that fast and aware of changes in odds, or their system is not that fast.The mentioned odds are for 3 way market in football. SO you place a bet on the big odds in one house, then you place very precisely calculated sum on the double chance market, in order to get the previously mentioned sure win option.
3. To catch the corridor in lines i.e in basketball, handball, tennis and volleyball. Just a simple notification in the over/under line is 185,5 and drops to 180,5 , you just catch the high point, of bookies who did not already change it -play the under and if the line continues to drop, you take the lowest and play the over. The principle is much alike in the other mentioned sports.
4. Asian handicaps for half time and full time , especially in football. This is how ,most of the “high class” punters earn “easy money”. Dropping of odds in football, automatically means that the Asian handicaps are gone mad. When the regular seasons had started in most European Championships, it is hard for a single man to watch all this heavy odds changes, so in this case there are paid services of robots, who do monitor this changes and do give you alert, what and where to bet.
5. To make arbitrage with pre–event and live games. There are many players and punters , who are not welcomed in the bookmakers house, or are too limited. In such cases, the opportunities are limited and if you like to continue doing arbitrage betting, you have to make multiples combining few markets from live + the event which is with most values of yours.
I guess, you had found this article useful. I am not doing arbitrages for a long time, but the passion and fever of doing it , is simply great. Whatever you do , just do it in a professional and precise manner :