It has always been so interesting and funny, which sport to chose for playing for you and for your children. The first sport, we think about here in Europe is football. It ‘s because of traditions, because it is one of the most popular ones,because it is the “King” of all sports.
In few of the cases, some children choose the “queen” of all sport – athletics. It is very gracious and definitely one of the most thrilling ones, but men and women, do like and want to compete in a group sport with a ball: football, basketball, volleyball, handball, rugby or american football. Not forgetting to mention cricket and baseball.
Basketball is kind of a science in the world of sports. All of you, who are reading this article and have read other articles of mine, would agree that this is not just an academical game, it is a brain-storm game , it is a strategy with 10 players on the pitch, two marshals in the side lines and one crazy crowd , who is counting the second, wishing and wanting the unbelievable to happen. Basketball is teaching people to be good, to think, to play and to overcome every difficulty they have.
Can you imagine that the rim is 3.05 m high? Every one who had trained or watched basketball games, perfectly knows how hard it is to make a slam -dunk, to score a 3 pointer with the buzzer, to make a free throw basket when the result is equal. This game has been invented with love and magic.
Every single one of you , remember the slogan : ” We love this game”. I will tell you with few paragraphs, why I am deeply in love with this magical piece of art :
1. To see how men jump. They jump , no matter of the gravity , the opponent, the time and space.
2. To count point, no matter if it is a free throw , a 2 point basket , or the best shooter who can make 5 or 6 , three pointers in a row.
3. To see every single game those athletes to appear on the pitch, with bodies of Gods.
4. Two shake hands and to yell, when a player score more than 20 points per game.
5. Too watch with amazement, when heard of a triple-double done.
6. To see and love the slam-dunk competitions held all over the world.
Yes , I love this game. Because , I love the way players, are laughing at gravity, the way they are laughing at stats and mats, when they are breaking record after record. I will love this game till the end of my life.
What about you ?