It was a great derby between two giants in Italy. Actually 90 % of the people were betting and thinking that MIlan will take the “derby della Madonina”. Gatuzo seemed more in mental shape that his collegue Spaletti. But what exacty happened.
There were two immense figures in the attack of Inter – Vecino and Perisic. Lautaro was also good. Will take a look and attention to the goa of De Vrji as well. In order to win in a game, you have to strenghten the will and passion of your players. Nevertheless “nerra-dzurri” were in a knock-down after the defeat from Aintrach ( Frankfurt) in the 1/8 finals in the Europe League. Literally noone had an idea they will score a gola, even with the missing of Iccardi.
There is a gret passion in derby and most of the times, some players overcome all the negative circumstances and show best of their bests. It is a matter of pride, and Inter played for their coach, fans and the pride of the whole team.
I will try to take a deeper look at the milestones of the derby:
- early opener by Vecino – the goal which showed that Milan is very harmful and Donarumma is not at his best today. Early goals break all the schemes and strategies.
- 2-0 – De Vrij is a monster. I remember him playing for Lazio and he was quite a good defender. Hescored a goal that schocked the opponents.
- Perisic – he was like Mandjukic in Juventus. Running like he has 6 lungs and 3 hearts, coming back from defense to make a lovely pass or just to show to the defenders of Milan, how pitty they are.
- Chalhanoglu and Suso – those both were in the mainstream for the little comeback. One delivered a marvelous assistance to Bakayoko, the other was almost to dye on the pitch.
- 1x bet was not the one to win tonight – even they are sponsors of Seria A , there were no signs that Milan can even make a draw.
- Lucano Spaletti – one man at the top of his craziest days. He was speaking all the time, maybe feeling that if he loses this game this will be his fare well witht the fans and the players.
- Genaro Gatuzo – I definitely expected more from him. He just watched the game made some substitutions and that was all.
Inter won because of his fans and the coach. The crisis with Iccardi and his ageant Wanda Narra make nerveous all the spirit in the team. But even without him, Vecino and Lautar Mateus showed why they are in this team. And not on the last place let’s thank to the both teams for the show with 5 goas, 1 penatly and breath-taking moment. THis is why I love to watch and bet on Italian football.