It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
Seria A has become one of the most interesting Championships in football this year, in Europe. Napoli is in a perfect shape and most probably will win the title. Juventus will win tonight versus Genoa.
I would like to say few words about the last night derby – Inter vs. Roma. It was kind of a sad game. tactically Rome was the better team and Inter suffered a lot when it was about scoring. Luciano Spaletti has to buy new players or just to change the scheme. Those long passes to Icardi, who is also into consideration of three defensive players, looks old and ugly. Inter with that type of playing will surely drop off from top 4.
About tonight game at Juventus Arena what shall we expect? Maybe a lot of goals or maybe too many times usage of VAR ( Video Assistance Referee ), I do not like this system at all. It is kind of the dark ages symbol. It is kind of playing blind on chess or blond hands on poker.
What shall we expect as a punter? Which markets deserve our attention?
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – it is time for the Argentinian duo – Dybala and Higuain to show what they are capable of.
- Asian handicap for Juventus ( -1,5 and -1,75)- actually, I think the “old segnora” will win with at least 3-0 score.
- Correct score – 3-0 or 4-1 for Juve.
- Many corners – my favorite market.
Good luck to all.
On Friday there will be a great derby between Fiorentina and Inter. I am a Lazio and I wonder what is happening with the team from Milan. Something went totally wrong.
I guess it is about the players or kinds of a pressure, they cannot be held with. There are plenty of stars in Inter: Icardi, Perisic, Candreva. I watched their game versus Lazio and they were lucky with the draw result.
If Inter wants to continue for top 4 they definitely have to win in Florence. Must admit that this city is one of the most beautiful in Italy and in the world ( been there twice).
What the odds say:
- Both teams to score – 1,7
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.91
- Inter to win – 2.7
- Asian handicap -0,5 for Inter – 2,6
- Take Iccardi as anytime goalscorer – he is about to score at last one goal in the derby. On my humble opinion, he will score 2 goals.
Thinks positive and create your account at betrally – today.
My favorite football league is Italy, Seria A, but I also like the English club football, because there are plenty of good players who are bringing class in Premier League. You all know that I am joking. For me, there are 2 top leagues in Europe: Italy, England, and Spain. It is funny that I do not write a lot about Spanish games, but time will show that this could be changed.
On Saturday there is a great game to come. It will be a top derby, that will show us a lot and will give answers to many questions. It will the game for pride and glory between Manchester United and Tottenham Hot Spur. The Just incredible match which most probably will bring us a lot of profit. I have watched many game fro those teams recently and can say that they play very good and attacking football.
Let’s say some words about the managers: Mou and Mauricio Pocetino. They are among top 5 in the world, making and inspiring their player to leave all they have on the pitch. It is a game of pride and glory always because people and fans speak long ago after the game has ended.
What can we expect from a derby like this :
- many goals – yes, Hary Kane is killingly effective and Romelu Lukaku is a goal machine as well.
- United to win and over 2,5 goals in the game – this option looks very good. Al Old Trafford red devils are very effective. Mo has accomplished to motivate all the team and made the fans to believe and expect more and more wins and titles.
- Asian handicaps – ( -0,5 and -0,75 for United). The stats say that Manchester United will win with at least one goal difference.
- Corners – as many as you take it will be perfect. I expect many goals and corners as well. What English derby it will be without corners?
- Red card – 75 % probability. Good derbies always end with red cards, because it is about passion and glory.
You should take all the odds of the mentioned markets in 1xbet.com – my favorite bookmakers for a long period. They give you the best odds, top payment methods, and lovely support. I am already making my bets there and you ?