Hello , dear friends. It has been a long time since I gave you my last football tips.I am a little bit sad, because the games from group stage of Champions League and Europa League are now over, but there will be eliminations in few months ( in February). But the good news is that the sports calendar is full with another games that deserve our attention.
My proud odds provider and betting partners William Hill has some good odds on a few games, that I have prepared for you. They are again 3 games, this is the best number for me, for now. I will try to concentrate on low number of markets in games, in order to give you more precise information. Let’s start with the odds and detailed information:
- Newcastle – Aston Villa : home side have beaten two very classy opponents in their last games – Liverpool and Tottenham. Newcastle are in good shape and will take this game and will score at least 2 goals. Let’s check the markets which should be backed :Newcastle to win – 2.05 , race to 2 goals for the home team – 2,37 ; team with most corners , Newcastle @ 1,57 and total match corners – under 10. Aston Villa will play mostly in defense , trying to make a draw result ( 0-0) .
- Koln – Dortmund : I expect a lot of goals in this game. Dortmund have too many classy players and will try to chase Bayern for the title in Bundesliga till the end of the season. Let’s check the choices an the markets , which will be won as per my opinions : race to 2 and race to 3 goals for Dortmund – 1,57 and 2,5 ; match result and both teams to score , Dortmund @ 2,87 , come from behind and win for Dortmund @ 7 ( with a small stake) and the last one – first and second half over 1,5 goals – 2,25 and 1,91.
- Betis – Sevilla : the derby of Sevilla is coming coming soon. Markets that have value : correct score 1-1 @ 8 or with 2-1 for Sevilla @ 8,5 ; Sevilla to score in both halves , yes – 2,62 ; total match goals over 2,5 @ 1,61 ; both teams to score – yes is 1,53 and the last market – both teams to score and over 2,5 goals /yes @ 1,83.
I wish you all a nice finish of the week with many wins and pleasant bets. Do not worry for the odds, William Hill will always surprise you with good promotions and perfect odds. The easiest thing to do is create account with them. Be strong and be good. See you very soon 🙂
Hello, dear friends. It is nice to have you here. All the last games in the group stages of Champions league are not finished for the 2015 and only few games left in the Europa League to be played today. There will be interesting games, even most of the qualifiers ahead are well-known.
The interesting and thrilling thing about making a prognosis is the info or inner feeling you have about the game and the atmosphere on the stadium, that will be. Most of the times, fans and most keen ones or even the ones who came for fun are the 12th player, who inspires most the other 11 on the field.
I have prepared you 3 games as you have seen and realized bu the heading of this post. I think that in these games there will be a lot of goals and corners. Also I will emphasize on my favorite market in my proud betting partner and odds provider William Hill – it is ” race to 2 goals “and “race to 3 goals” markets. Without goal, football would have been just a humble game and would not have gained this immense interest and popularity. Let’s go straight to the main point :
- Dortmund – PAOK : At Signal Iduna Arena it is always pretty hard for the visiting team. PAOK will be missing they star- Dimitar Berbatov , who is injured and probably has problems with manager and president of the team. Home squad has a big advantage and this is their mad public , the fans who are among the best in the world. Let’s see the markets, which deserve to be backed at William Hill – Dortmund to score in both halves , yes – 1,6 ; Dortmund total goals – over 2,5 and over 3.5 – 1,7 and 2,87 ;match result and 4 or more goals in the game – Dortmund @ 2.15 ;first and second half over 1,5 goals – 2.05 and 1,57 and the last one Dortmund to win and over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.4
- Napoli – Legia : I am a great fan of Italian football for over 2o years . My favorite team is in crisis , but we are here to take value and to give you my predictions on the other Italian teams participating in this tournament. The first game between those 2 opponents ended with 2-0 for Napoli and a tremendous goal by Higuain. At San Paolo there will be a storm and thunder of goals and emotions. There is not doubt for all, that the home squad will have the win and will finish the stage with 6 consecutive wins. Let’s check the W.Hill’s traders what have prepared for us: race to 2 and race to 3 goals for Napoli – 1,16 and 2,60; Napoli to score in both halves, yes – 2.1; match result and 3 or more goals in the game , Napoli – 1,95 ; goal scorer markets ( Higuain anytime and 2 or more – 1,85 and 5, also for Insigne – anytime @ 2,05) ; Napoli over 1,5 and over 2,5 team total goals- 1.44 and 2.5 and the last one match handicap ( European handicap) -1 for Napoli – 2.15
- Fiorentina – Belenenses :Paolo Sousa is a magician. He is leading the team in the right direction. Fans of “La Viola “are back on the stadium and singing from the first to the last team , supporting their team with passion as it was in the days when Batistuta played on the same pitch. Here are the prediction for this match :total match corners 10-12 @ 3,1; total Fiorentina corners over 6 – 1,75 ; race to 2 and race to 3 goals for Fiorentina – 1,36 and 2,2; total match cards 4-6 @ 2,1 and the last ones over 1,5 goals in first and second half – 2,75 and 2,05.
Wish you all good moment and huge wins with my predictions. If you still have not created account with William Hill, hurry up the games are coming and the odds are waiting to be bet and backed. See you soon and have a wonderful day 🙂