Liverpool is very close to set their goals and their car straight for the top 3 places in UK, Premier League Championship. Yes, they have lost Coutinho, but he was not a player to stay for a long period. Brazilians want money and cups for no time.
The man who is behind all the good moments now in Liverpool is a German and also he is doing the big movements with and Egyptian guy. Klopp and Salah can win versus the boys of Guardiola. To win such a derby, you should have lost at first many things. Liverpool are ready to win at Anfield today.
What is happening with Manchester City and Pep Guardiola? They are obviously the best team in UK this year, this is out of doubt. But today they will meet their first game lost in the Premier League. They are 15 points ahead from United and Chelsea. Liverpool are 3 points back by those 2 rivals mentioned and it is compulsory for them to have the win today.
Which markets and odds to choose:
- Both teams to score – definitely a good market and to be taken with a huge stake as Liverpool and City score a lot of goals no matter of the tournament.
- Over 2,5 and over 3,5 goals in the game – this is just a perfect pick. Home side will win with 3-1 result.
- Many, many corners- this issue is standing with one of the most known Uk bookmaker. But I am not allowed to advertise their odds and markets.
This will be enough for my today posting day. Have a good luck.
It is very thrilling when two big teams are playing in Uk, Premier League. Tonight we will watch a great derby in London – Arsenal vs. Liverpool. This is not just a great clash but a duel between two great men and managers.
I am a Chelsea fan and would love to the gunners down at their home pitch – “Emirates| Stadium. But the truth is that the game looks like the perfect draw game with at least two goals scored and both teams at least to score one. The appropriate result looks like 1-1.
Let’s take the game from different perspectives :
- Klopp will not lose this derby. He is good enough and his team is playing brilliantly.
- Mo Sallah is in a perfect shape with 20 goals scored so far in all the tournaments.
- Arsenal scored hard, but do not like to lose games in Emirates. Their last game versus West Ham, 1-0 victory showed that there are many things and aspects of the team performance which need to be changed.
- Liverpool has not lost a single game in the last 5 with Arsenal.
- Will there be a lot of corners? Definitely yes.
- Can Liverpool win here with at least 2 goals difference? This is what I was thinking of before starting to write this post.
- Wenger that fox has a lot of tricks and he will try not to love this dramatic game.
- Bet all on uner 2,5 goals. I have unders in the games, but this will be definitely and under2,5 goals game.
Wish you happy holidays and many wins in the end of this year and at the beginning of the upcoming 2018.
It is Sunday, for some of you it may be a fun day, nut for me it is a kind of a work day. Yeah, I am not officially at work, but blogging is also consuming and taking my spare time. But I love to be in front of the PC and to share my experience and knowledge with you.
We all know that this post is about two derbies in UK , Premier League : Liverpool – Everton and Manchester United – Manchester City. It is the easiest way to take both games in a combo with wins for the home squads, but this will look a bit not serious. Let’s try to take a brief look and analysis on both games:
- Liverpool – Everton : easy win for the boys of Jurgen Klopp. Seems fine and easy to take with a maximum stake. Yes, Liverpool are in good shape. My first prediction is over 2,5 goals, We all know what is happening with the defense of the reds. On the other hand we have Wayne Rooney who is eager to score more and more in every single mage or derby.
- United – City : the derby of Manchester, We all remember the thriller when those trainers – Mou and Guardiola have met in Spain( Real Madrid and Barcelona). Between those two it is always and will always be a total war. But I think that only Jose knows how to beat and defeat City. The boys of Pep are in a total winning streak of 13 consecutive wins in Premier League, they will want to make this games come up to 14. In my opinion the game is a classic draw derby with maximum 2 goals and result 1-1. United will play on counter-attack and will try to surprise City.
Wish you all a very beneficial day. See ya soon..
Good day , dear punters. When I am writing those lines, my hands are shaking and my fingers are trembling. Chlesea will have visit on Anfield Stadium and the hell there will be for the “blues” from London. But is not this the main reason, we love to see, bet and speak about football. Those great derbies, which make our hearts stop and we lose all the normal looks, shout like animals and cry for joy.
I am fan of the team from London, for over 24 years. I remember the team with Dzola, those Italian magician, who was everywhere on the pitch. I remember Desailly , Descamos and Gullit playing for us. I remeber Vialli as a coach . I remeber the last CUP of FA won on the old Wembley Stadium before the reconstruction. I remember the missed penalty of John Terry and winning one of Droghba versus Bayern Munich. I remember almost everything.
From tonight game I want to remember a good game and 11 lions determined to die on the pitch of Liverpool. Antonio Conte is hell of a strategist and he has prepared surprises for the boys of Jurgen Klopp- I definitely believe and I am convinced about that fact.It will not be just a derby, it will be and always is a war. Even in those 2 games for the Champions League, when we could not proceed ahead , after two draw results : 1-1 at Stamford Bridge and 0-0 at Anfield – Shevchenko missed a great opportunity in the end of the game. After that Liverpool won against Milan. But this is all history and make mine and your love stronger….
About the outcome of the game, the best result for Chelsea will be win or draw , something like 1-1 at the end looks fair enough. Also Liverpool could not proceed ahead for the both CUP competitions in UK, and will try to take the maximum from this derby. Also we do not have to forget the crowd and the fans. They will make a boiling pot from Anfield Stadium. Spectators and bettors are eager for this event. Are you keen and eager enough to seen one of the best derbies to come in Europe and in the World? If you are feeling the same way, I did lets start the count down till the start of the game – 10 hours and 4 minutes and 30 seconds remaining……