Seria A has become one of the most interesting Championships in football this year, in Europe. Napoli is in a perfect shape and most probably will win the title. Juventus will win tonight versus Genoa.
I would like to say few words about the last night derby – Inter vs. Roma. It was kind of a sad game. tactically Rome was the better team and Inter suffered a lot when it was about scoring. Luciano Spaletti has to buy new players or just to change the scheme. Those long passes to Icardi, who is also into consideration of three defensive players, looks old and ugly. Inter with that type of playing will surely drop off from top 4.
About tonight game at Juventus Arena what shall we expect? Maybe a lot of goals or maybe too many times usage of VAR ( Video Assistance Referee ), I do not like this system at all. It is kind of the dark ages symbol. It is kind of playing blind on chess or blond hands on poker.
What shall we expect as a punter? Which markets deserve our attention?
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – it is time for the Argentinian duo – Dybala and Higuain to show what they are capable of.
- Asian handicap for Juventus ( -1,5 and -1,75)- actually, I think the “old segnora” will win with at least 3-0 score.
- Correct score – 3-0 or 4-1 for Juve.
- Many corners – my favorite market.
Good luck to all.
On Friday there will be a great derby between Fiorentina and Inter. I am a Lazio and I wonder what is happening with the team from Milan. Something went totally wrong.
I guess it is about the players or kinds of a pressure, they cannot be held with. There are plenty of stars in Inter: Icardi, Perisic, Candreva. I watched their game versus Lazio and they were lucky with the draw result.
If Inter wants to continue for top 4 they definitely have to win in Florence. Must admit that this city is one of the most beautiful in Italy and in the world ( been there twice).
What the odds say:
- Both teams to score – 1,7
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.91
- Inter to win – 2.7
- Asian handicap -0,5 for Inter – 2,6
- Take Iccardi as anytime goalscorer – he is about to score at last one goal in the derby. On my humble opinion, he will score 2 goals.
Thinks positive and create your account at betrally – today.
It will be a night to remember after 12 hours. The national team of Italy has one goal passive. Actually, Italians had played perfect but the chance was not on their site.
What scenario we must expect tonight:
- easy victory with a clean sheet for the domestic team.
- a 1-0 victory for Italy and the game should lead up to extra time.
- Two goals by Ciro Immobile in the first half and the rest will be history
- draw result like 1-1 and Sweden to qualify.
- Many yellow cards + 1 or 2 red ones and Italy to win with one goal.
- other scenarios.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be under 2,5 goals game with many missed opportunities. The Italian team is playing perfectly in defense and they are missing a lot of goal chances. I expect a lot from Ciro Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne( if he is in the starting line-up). Swedish team will play with an idea not to get an early goal in the starting 15 minutes of the game. On MY humble opinion, this goal will be scored easy. Italy will start with high press and will not let the away players to control the ball.
“Joze Mourinho……” , this was the start of one of the chants of Chelsea’s supporters. Mo betrayed the loyal fans and went to one team, which without the help pf referees is going to unknown direction. But the “Blues” from London are on they way to the title.
” Spurs” are 4 points back, sneaking for a mistake. Zlatan can score a lot, including Mikhtariyan and Rushford, but there are many reasons to bet on Chelsea and on the tactics of Mister Antonio Conte :
- “The red devils” are playing always with scare when it is about a game with Chelsea. In the last 6 games, they have not won a single game.
- Conte is a general – this man can motivate a rabbit to go and kill 2 lions. Obviously the team from London will play on counter attacks and this will be the main weapon for taking this important derby.
- Azar, Costa, Pedro and Marcos Alonso – are unstoppable. They are moving, passing and scoring like in a game, not like playing for one of the best teams in the world.
- One genius – Zlatan Ibrahimovic : this is the main joker of Mo. He is like the director of top 100 Oscar nominated movies. He can do anything with the ball, including very important and impressive goals.
- “Old Trafford“- one of the nest theater , I do not know would be dreams or more points for the boys of Antonio Conte.
- Correct score 1-1 or 1-2 , win for Chelsea – United are back in the standings for the qualification for the places for Champions League, but they will do their best to get in top 4. But today will not be their thriller game. “The blues” love to counter attack.
Watch the game with passion and remember to support your teams always and never to betray it, till the end of our road on this planet.