It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
Seria A has become one of the most interesting Championships in football this year, in Europe. Napoli is in a perfect shape and most probably will win the title. Juventus will win tonight versus Genoa.
I would like to say few words about the last night derby – Inter vs. Roma. It was kind of a sad game. tactically Rome was the better team and Inter suffered a lot when it was about scoring. Luciano Spaletti has to buy new players or just to change the scheme. Those long passes to Icardi, who is also into consideration of three defensive players, looks old and ugly. Inter with that type of playing will surely drop off from top 4.
About tonight game at Juventus Arena what shall we expect? Maybe a lot of goals or maybe too many times usage of VAR ( Video Assistance Referee ), I do not like this system at all. It is kind of the dark ages symbol. It is kind of playing blind on chess or blond hands on poker.
What shall we expect as a punter? Which markets deserve our attention?
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – it is time for the Argentinian duo – Dybala and Higuain to show what they are capable of.
- Asian handicap for Juventus ( -1,5 and -1,75)- actually, I think the “old segnora” will win with at least 3-0 score.
- Correct score – 3-0 or 4-1 for Juve.
- Many corners – my favorite market.
Good luck to all.
On Friday there will be a great derby between Fiorentina and Inter. I am a Lazio and I wonder what is happening with the team from Milan. Something went totally wrong.
I guess it is about the players or kinds of a pressure, they cannot be held with. There are plenty of stars in Inter: Icardi, Perisic, Candreva. I watched their game versus Lazio and they were lucky with the draw result.
If Inter wants to continue for top 4 they definitely have to win in Florence. Must admit that this city is one of the most beautiful in Italy and in the world ( been there twice).
What the odds say:
- Both teams to score – 1,7
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.91
- Inter to win – 2.7
- Asian handicap -0,5 for Inter – 2,6
- Take Iccardi as anytime goalscorer – he is about to score at last one goal in the derby. On my humble opinion, he will score 2 goals.
Thinks positive and create your account at betrally – today.
There are few interesting derby matches to come in the top 5 European Championships in football. I will take a brief look on four games, which will be having great influence on sports betting world and on most of the fans worldwide.
To follow your team and to support it even in bets is not an easy thing to do. Some have prejudices not to mix betting and supporting their favorite team. I will make one thing clear, all the odds and markets you must and have to take from 1xbet.com , the bookmaker which is gaining huge popularity recently. So let’s take straight to the point and see which are the games that will take our attention in 24 hours time :
- Liverpool – Manchester United – the good old Klopp. He will this time a great derby, when it is about irritating opponent like United, he knows how he can win the game. The odds for the win of the home team is 2,78 at 1xbet. Both teams to score – 1,69, over 2,5 goals – definitely, as it will be a game of domination, Mou is a trainer that like the defensive type of play- but in this game, there will be 2-1 win for Liverpool.
- Juventus – Lazio – when the Eagles are playing it is a special day and time of the month and week. IN the Final for Super Coppa Italiana Lazio won 3-2. Actually in Turin is not the best place where Lazio is taking points. This year Indzaghi is modeling a team of very smart, athlete and motivated players, who are doing great thing and games in Italy and on the European scene. So what do I expect from the game : Asian handicaps for the visiting team : +1 . +1.25 and +1,5 . The game will end draw , something like 1-1 or 0-0.
- Roma – Napoli – on my opinion this year Napoli will win the title in Italy, Seria A. There is one curious fact, after they sold Higuain to Juventus, they are playing much better football.I have seen plenty of their games this season and must admit that everyone should fear from them. Visiting team to win – 2,37 at 1xbet.com Over 2,5 goal in the game and many corners.
- Inter – Milan – derby della Madonina. This year Inter look and play in a phenomenal way.Players like : Iccardi, Perish and Borha Valero can ruin any team’s defense. Milan have spent a lot of money for new player but somehow , they are not the team fans love and like to see them. My prognosis is win for nerradzurri.