It will be a night to remember after 12 hours. The national team of Italy has one goal passive. Actually, Italians had played perfect but the chance was not on their site.
What scenario we must expect tonight:
- easy victory with a clean sheet for the domestic team.
- a 1-0 victory for Italy and the game should lead up to extra time.
- Two goals by Ciro Immobile in the first half and the rest will be history
- draw result like 1-1 and Sweden to qualify.
- Many yellow cards + 1 or 2 red ones and Italy to win with one goal.
- other scenarios.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be under 2,5 goals game with many missed opportunities. The Italian team is playing perfectly in defense and they are missing a lot of goal chances. I expect a lot from Ciro Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne( if he is in the starting line-up). Swedish team will play with an idea not to get an early goal in the starting 15 minutes of the game. On MY humble opinion, this goal will be scored easy. Italy will start with high press and will not let the away players to control the ball.