It is really a nice time of the day to write about your favorite club. I was watching the standing in Seria A- Italy and realized what a great success Lazio has achieved so far as being on the 3rd place in the ranking. Yes, we are 10 points behind Juventus and 11 behind Napoli, but the success is great.
I was watching two days ago the derby between Inter-Roma. I did not want both teams to win and the draw result was the perfect scenario. Yes, we are the same points as Inter but look what budgets and megastars are the other teams having. We are fighting for the Champions League next season.
What are the main points for achieving such great accomplishment so far :
- Simone Inzaghi – he is more of a manager. He is a close friend of the players and a good motivator.
- Sergej Milinkovic- Savic – the man who is playing enormously good( look at the goals he scored versus Chievo, especially the volley with the left leg).
- Ciro- Immobile is a massive player, who now and is getting re-born in the team of Lazio. Even if he is not scoring, he is giving magnificent passes.
- the fans – Curva Nord( with such passionate fans you can create miracles).
- The victory versus Juventus in Torino – waaw, this was the top game of the team from Rome.
- Nani, Leiva and the new players -just pure diamonds, which are fitting nice in the playing scheme.
We are awaiting more form Lazio. Forza ragazzi 🙂
In few days we will watch one great game in the UK, Premier league. Manchester United will try to take points from Burnley. It will be rather difficult and even a mission which will be hard to get accomplished.
The great surprise is -Burnley is on the 7th place in the standings of the UK top Championship in football. Yes, they play good football and are a potential threat to every top 4 teams, no matter if we speak about home or visiting games. Versus the boys of Mourinho, it will be very hard, but home side is consistent with very brave players.
As a Chelsea fan, I would like Burnley to win the 100 % points from this game, but victory versus Manchester United seems not logical. The draw result with at least 2 goals is the most likely result of such game.
I will try to focus your attention on my tips for this intriguing game:
- Double chance ( 1x) – Burnley will not lose this game definitely.
- Under 2,5 goals in the game – actually, I think that there will be exactly 2 goals scored in the whole 90 minutes.
- Exact score ( 1-1) – this looks very enthusiastic, but at 1-0 for Burnley you can use the cash out option.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option and chance to stake 50 % of your flat stake.
Wish you all nice weekend and will meet up again on Monday 🙂
Liverpool is very close to set their goals and their car straight for the top 3 places in UK, Premier League Championship. Yes, they have lost Coutinho, but he was not a player to stay for a long period. Brazilians want money and cups for no time.
The man who is behind all the good moments now in Liverpool is a German and also he is doing the big movements with and Egyptian guy. Klopp and Salah can win versus the boys of Guardiola. To win such a derby, you should have lost at first many things. Liverpool are ready to win at Anfield today.
What is happening with Manchester City and Pep Guardiola? They are obviously the best team in UK this year, this is out of doubt. But today they will meet their first game lost in the Premier League. They are 15 points ahead from United and Chelsea. Liverpool are 3 points back by those 2 rivals mentioned and it is compulsory for them to have the win today.
Which markets and odds to choose:
- Both teams to score – definitely a good market and to be taken with a huge stake as Liverpool and City score a lot of goals no matter of the tournament.
- Over 2,5 and over 3,5 goals in the game – this is just a perfect pick. Home side will win with 3-1 result.
- Many, many corners- this issue is standing with one of the most known Uk bookmaker. But I am not allowed to advertise their odds and markets.
This will be enough for my today posting day. Have a good luck.
It is Sunday, for some of you it may be a fun day, nut for me it is a kind of a work day. Yeah, I am not officially at work, but blogging is also consuming and taking my spare time. But I love to be in front of the PC and to share my experience and knowledge with you.
We all know that this post is about two derbies in UK , Premier League : Liverpool – Everton and Manchester United – Manchester City. It is the easiest way to take both games in a combo with wins for the home squads, but this will look a bit not serious. Let’s try to take a brief look and analysis on both games:
- Liverpool – Everton : easy win for the boys of Jurgen Klopp. Seems fine and easy to take with a maximum stake. Yes, Liverpool are in good shape. My first prediction is over 2,5 goals, We all know what is happening with the defense of the reds. On the other hand we have Wayne Rooney who is eager to score more and more in every single mage or derby.
- United – City : the derby of Manchester, We all remember the thriller when those trainers – Mou and Guardiola have met in Spain( Real Madrid and Barcelona). Between those two it is always and will always be a total war. But I think that only Jose knows how to beat and defeat City. The boys of Pep are in a total winning streak of 13 consecutive wins in Premier League, they will want to make this games come up to 14. In my opinion the game is a classic draw derby with maximum 2 goals and result 1-1. United will play on counter-attack and will try to surprise City.
Wish you all a very beneficial day. See ya soon..