Hello, my beloved ones. This is the place and time to tell you something more. Something more about me and my blog. Something more about books and of course sports books ( have you created your account at William Hill or you are still concentrating on the banner of your language ?). It is time to open the book of interesting stories, maybe the book of creation. As I mention the word creation, there is a marvelous book with that name by the brilliant author Gor Vidal – a man of high and true educated mind and soul.
If we were not living in the era of global communication, internet and the social network, you might have read this posts or articles in books or newspapers. This blog of mine gives me the perfect pleasure and measure to reach to a great audience and try to produce a positive influence. It matters when after reading 1,2 or 10 posts , you had left with a smile, or just with a wish to change something in your betting live, something in the surrounding or something in the grey day-to-day activity. I just want to bring colors and these colors, to be our columns of success.
I apologize if I sound to deep or mind oppressing, I just want you to welcome to my world. Maybe I want to reveal you some secrets, or just want to have you next to me and to tell you the story of this beautiful blog which may produce a brilliant novel some day . In the contents of great creation, big idea, enormous building or a very long bridge stay the huge belief , madness and passion. Let’s see how passion helped me out, to bring some crazy ideas and to serve it to you in good shapes and pictures :
- I love reading all type and kind of books . I started reading since I was 5 years of age. I was curious to know a lot and everything about sports , history, geography, horror stories, adventure books.
- There was a time when i read 5 or 7 newspapers about sports a day , in order to gather all the information needed. In that times there were no cell phones or internet invented. Very good times, I can say 🙂
- When you have learned or discovered a big island in the ocean of knowledge, you want to share the things you know, with good and honorable people. I learned many things about sports and sports betting, but did not know at first how to proceed.
- I had practiced basketball for 5 years in high school and wanted to be a professional player some day, but bad injury killed my dreams in one day . During the time , I was training I had a diary where I wrote what practices need to be done and what will be the next goals to be achieved. These were the small steps to big writing..
- I lost one dream, but the other to write a book , or something that will keep me in this wonderful and crazy process, was alive. While I was practicing my betting in different spheres like : roulette, slots, poker, sports betting and live betting, I read a lot of books. It is interesting fact, that the most powerful and influential thing you need, come from the corner of a book or of an author who has nothing in common with your interests.
- “Always read between the lines ” ,this was what my grand dad told me . Lines could be odds or odds movement in a sports book, or lines of a book or post in a blog. Reading is a great process, when you are devoted enough to it, there comes a moment when you start writing…
- On the 29 of March i wrote the first 5 posts in this blog of mine. This was the start , one dream came true and you my visitors, readers and fans,make it happen and live every single day. I have a big passion about sports, all kind of them and of course about betting. I want to share, to give and to advice you the best way I can. I want to be your friend, maybe your guru, if you let me 😉 I want us to be on the same winning and smiling side.
So , if this is your first post, do not hesitate take a long time and deep breath . I did and I am doing my best to give you plenty of useful information and useful odds, when big games are about to come. So, please smile and enter, you will like my world and I will be pleased and happy enough if you bring your color to the picture of this blog. Thank you for coming and reading 🙂