Lazio is playing one of the most attractive football and in Italy, Europe and the whole world for the last couple of years. The main role of the development and evaluation in the team is on the shoulder of Simone Indzaghi. He is not just a trainer , he is a pure motivator and the blues from Rome are playing without any fear versus any team in Italy and Europe.
Juventus on the contrary are struggling to achieve another consecutive title in Italy, Seria A. They are on point behind Napoli and will chase the victory after few hours on Olympico. It will be a great derby with whats of thrilling moments and great expectations.
What are mine predictions and team regarding this game :
- Lazio will win – this is hardly optimistic prognosis. I saw last games of the team and I am very happy that Felipe Anderson is playing close to his 100% potential.
- The lost semi-final for the Cup versus Milan – when it is about penalty shoot-out it is kind of a Russian roulette. Anyone can win.
- Juventus were defeated from Lazio in the previous game in Turin. SO today my expectations are great and hopefully Juventus will lose a lot of points in this derby.
- Curva Nord- fans will be there and will sing with passions long before the starting whistle.
Forza Lazio 🙂
I love it when it is time to watch the Champions League games. It is not a pleasure only, it is a great passion. You might already have taken a bet or just taken a glass/ken of beer and the rest is just excitement. The referee blows the whistle and all the rest cannot be described with words…
Yesterday night Juventus suffered a lot in Turin. Without no doubt, Spurs are very, very strong and balanced team. Actually, at the end of the game, they were very close to take the victory in Italy. But this is football and 2-2 was fair enough result at the end.
Let,s try to make it game by game. The first one is Real Madrid vs- PSG I like and I am a fan of Real Madrid, but they will suffer a lot I guess. Neymar, Cavani, and M’Bappe are just too dangerous and fast for the defense of the WHite Ballet. Zizu is close to the exit door in Bernabeu and he will try to motivate his boys to play a really good game. Versus the French, it will be a huge derby. I think that Bale and Ronaldo have very big problems and cannot concentrate on the pitch. On my opinion, the game is draw result or win for PSG.
About the next game – Klopp revived the dreams of all the fans of Liverpool and made all the team play like one. It is just tremendous. I am a Chelsea fan, but Liverpool is doing a fantastic job this year. They can take points from Porto.
In a conclusion, visiting teams enter as favorites in those two games from Champions League. I suggest you bet on over 2,5 goals and both teams to score in both games and both halves.
In few days we will watch one great game in the UK, Premier league. Manchester United will try to take points from Burnley. It will be rather difficult and even a mission which will be hard to get accomplished.
The great surprise is -Burnley is on the 7th place in the standings of the UK top Championship in football. Yes, they play good football and are a potential threat to every top 4 teams, no matter if we speak about home or visiting games. Versus the boys of Mourinho, it will be very hard, but home side is consistent with very brave players.
As a Chelsea fan, I would like Burnley to win the 100 % points from this game, but victory versus Manchester United seems not logical. The draw result with at least 2 goals is the most likely result of such game.
I will try to focus your attention on my tips for this intriguing game:
- Double chance ( 1x) – Burnley will not lose this game definitely.
- Under 2,5 goals in the game – actually, I think that there will be exactly 2 goals scored in the whole 90 minutes.
- Exact score ( 1-1) – this looks very enthusiastic, but at 1-0 for Burnley you can use the cash out option.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option and chance to stake 50 % of your flat stake.
Wish you all nice weekend and will meet up again on Monday 🙂
I will start a bit different this post. I have been to Madrid when Inter won the Champions League Final versus Bayern Munich. It was a total madness – people singing across the streets, fans shouting, many police and many smiles.
It is the blood of some Southern nations the spirit and thrill of football. It is in the eyes and smiles of everyone when the favorite team is playing, The whole city comes and turns into a big stadium with a lot of passion and expectations.
Yes, tonight there is a massive derby between Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund. These teams also produce breath-taking matches. The one tonight will not differ from that picture.
We will want to see an amazing performance from Ronaldo and Benzema. Punters will chase with huge stakes over goals and corners. Fans will want to see a dramatic play. But what will actually happen :
- Real need to win – they are not in the best shape, they used to be. Zizo is a marvelous trainer, but he cannot score from the bench, unfortunately.
- Modric – the magician. This Croatian guy can find you with a perfect pass even if you are situated on Mars.
- Dortmund will try not to lose this match- but the stats say the opposite.
- Unfortunately visiting team is having 8 injured players which can lead Real Madrid to an easy win with many goals scored. Gotze and Reus will definitely not play.
- All the odds take from 1xbet. The most reliable market look like the one for over corners in the game and Real to score at least 2 goals.
In a conclusion – try to relax and watch the game. At the end of the day – football is for fun and for easy money as well. Enjoy !!!