In few days we will watch one great game in the UK, Premier league. Manchester United will try to take points from Burnley. It will be rather difficult and even a mission which will be hard to get accomplished.
The great surprise is -Burnley is on the 7th place in the standings of the UK top Championship in football. Yes, they play good football and are a potential threat to every top 4 teams, no matter if we speak about home or visiting games. Versus the boys of Mourinho, it will be very hard, but home side is consistent with very brave players.
As a Chelsea fan, I would like Burnley to win the 100 % points from this game, but victory versus Manchester United seems not logical. The draw result with at least 2 goals is the most likely result of such game.
I will try to focus your attention on my tips for this intriguing game:
- Double chance ( 1x) – Burnley will not lose this game definitely.
- Under 2,5 goals in the game – actually, I think that there will be exactly 2 goals scored in the whole 90 minutes.
- Exact score ( 1-1) – this looks very enthusiastic, but at 1-0 for Burnley you can use the cash out option.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option and chance to stake 50 % of your flat stake.
Wish you all nice weekend and will meet up again on Monday 🙂
It is very thrilling when two big teams are playing in Uk, Premier League. Tonight we will watch a great derby in London – Arsenal vs. Liverpool. This is not just a great clash but a duel between two great men and managers.
I am a Chelsea fan and would love to the gunners down at their home pitch – “Emirates| Stadium. But the truth is that the game looks like the perfect draw game with at least two goals scored and both teams at least to score one. The appropriate result looks like 1-1.
Let’s take the game from different perspectives :
- Klopp will not lose this derby. He is good enough and his team is playing brilliantly.
- Mo Sallah is in a perfect shape with 20 goals scored so far in all the tournaments.
- Arsenal scored hard, but do not like to lose games in Emirates. Their last game versus West Ham, 1-0 victory showed that there are many things and aspects of the team performance which need to be changed.
- Liverpool has not lost a single game in the last 5 with Arsenal.
- Will there be a lot of corners? Definitely yes.
- Can Liverpool win here with at least 2 goals difference? This is what I was thinking of before starting to write this post.
- Wenger that fox has a lot of tricks and he will try not to love this dramatic game.
- Bet all on uner 2,5 goals. I have unders in the games, but this will be definitely and under2,5 goals game.
Wish you happy holidays and many wins in the end of this year and at the beginning of the upcoming 2018.