It is very strange to me when this time of the year has come. I have these feelings since I was at age of 8. There is no Uk, Italy , Germany , Spain or France broadcasting of top games , teams and derbies. You cannot see any match from Champions League or Europa League. It is just the big pause, which is killing us- the sick and mad football fans. Also there is not big football forum and we prepare bit by bit for the summer and the long vacations….
I will dedicate this post to few memorable managers through the whole season , which were the main motivation engines and the power to survive for the fans, players and most of all the pride of their teams:
- Jurgen Klopp – he is in idol. It is not because fans and players love him. I think this man is not sleeping , he is thinking and dreaming only for football. He is like a kid, who every day starts believing and achieving one completely new dream.
- Zizu – Zidane – the magician. The things Real Madrid did with Juventus, cannot be described by words. To score 4 goals in the net of the team, which for 180 minutes, did not give any chances to Messi and Barsa – this is just incredible. The whole performance of “los blancos” is just marvelous. They are playing for the fans , for Ronaldo , for Madrid and of course for the 12th title in the Champions League history. This team with this manager – a piece of dream.
- Guardiola – to lose yourself among big money and selfish players. This is such a pity, no trophy won with so much great stars ….. English football is not for everyone.
- Jose – too much of provocation, Zlatan and the Europa League March. This man , like a professional poker player played his cards and was laughing proudly to his opponents and haters. He was so self-esteemed.
- Max Allegri – the winners take it all, nut only 2 of 3 gold medals. The “dominatior” in Italy and Juve were so close to take the final, but with Real was almost impossible.
- The eternal Wenger – he will stay till the end of the Universe in Arsenal. The won FA CUP Final versus Chelsea saved his guts.
- Conte – the maestro of modern football. One lost game from Arsenal 0-3 and after it Chelsea started to create, write, dominate and smash all its opponents. Conte was also so emotional that with this reactions he inspired fans and players.. Big Bravo for him….
Football is a magnificent game, but mostly the great power, suspense and inspirations come from the trainers. They are the generals who lead their “armies” to great battles, which we never will forget…..