Never surrender, this is the heading of the post in Italian. Lazio is playing one of the best football at the moment in Italy. The team is lead Simone Indzaghi is in a hell of a good form. Everything started with the friendly games before the season. But what is the truth for this reasonable success?
First are the players, who perfectly good know for what they are playing. They are playing for the pride of Rome, for the tifosi and for one great coach. Everyone saw the winning in final versus Juventus. The team is evaluating.
Let’s say few words about Napoli. I like how they are playing. There is one man there, who is making the difference in every game – Marek Hamshik. I like his devotion in every match he is participating in. Also, Mertens is one of a kind. But let’s see what we can expect from the game as punters:
- Double chance1X – Lazio will not lose this game, they are in perfect shape, odd is 1,8 at bet365.com
- Both teams to score -yes, odds is 1,5 at the same bookmaker.
- Ciro Immobile – he is in his finest form. I watched the game versus Genoa, he is running and chasing any single chance to take benefit from and to punish goalkeepers from any angle. He will definitely score. Same will happen with Mertens.
- You know I like betting on corner, especially on overs – so over 10,5 corners odds is 2.
- Correct score – as I said before Lazio will not lose this derby, final resut 2-2 or 3-1 for the team from Rome.
- Over 2, 5 and over 3,5 goals in the game – odds are 1,57 and 2.42 at bet365. Both teams are playing in attacking way and have very good players, who can score anytime from anuwhere: Savic, Immobile, Hamshik, Mertens and Parolo.
In a conclusion, I must admit that this will be a great derby at Stadio Olympico. Watch, bet and suport your team…