It is funny when big teams in England are about to face-up soon. It is funny because everyone stands behind its favorite team. There will be playing today Manchester City and Liverpool, I am for Chelsea but I like the style of Klopp and the “reds” from the city of Beatles.
At Ettihad Stadium it will be a total madness after few hours. Everyone knows how bad fans wanted their team to win versus the most recognizable team in UK. Jurgen Klopp is now creating its own fairy tale. He is not motivating only the players, but he is making fans to believe in real wonders, the wonders that will lead to many European successes and titles.
I invite you here in my blog not only for reading good posts, but also to take advises for reasonable bets and outcomes, which will lead you in a winning direction. Sometimes I give you wrong predictions, but nevertheless I am always standing behind my words. So I will try to figure out what are my main ideas for the upcoming derby:
- Draw no bet 2 – Liverpool will definitely not lose this game. I saw a lot of their games these season, and was most impressed from the game with Arsenal.
- Over 2,5 ; 2,75 and 3 goals in the game – when two teams who are thinking how to attack and score most are playing there will be definitely a lot of goals. The odds for the mentioned lines you may check in my favorite bookie – bet365.
- Asian handicaps – plus 0,5 and 0,75 for the visiting team , odds are 2 and 1,73 again per the same bookmaker.
- Correct score – this always like flipping a coin or just a hazardous game of luck, but not matter regarding my sense of humor, I will provide you with two predictions – 2-2 and 3-2 victory for Liverpool.
- Many, many , immense number of corners – these were and these are my favorite teams for betting when we are speaking about corners. Over 10,5 corners for the game – 1,72 ; over 5 for the first half – 2.05, time of first corner before 8th minute – 1,83; Man.city team corners – 0ver 6.5 – 2.1 and Liverpool team corners over 4,5 – 1,8.
In a conclusion I must say that it will be a great show at Ettihad. I expect a lot from both teams and you expect: corners, goals and many winning tips. Cheers, mates 🙂