I love when it is weekend time. I love to see the sun and listen to unbelievable music. It is just harmony to have a trance or just chill out set to relax you down and to be able to sort out all your ideas, that you had during the hard working week. It is something very special and thrilling when you write about countries and people that you love. If some or most of you remember , I had written a month ago article about Japan , which was named : ” Japan – love from first sight”. Today I have prepared for you another interesting story.
The article that is currently crawling through my fingers is about Spain. First of all, when you like or fill interested by someone or something, especially when it is about a country, you listen very carefully to the language people speak. As per me and my relatives and friends there are two languages that are like love songs, like whisper of an angel, like a softly breeze in the hair of the most beloved woman. They are: Spanish and Italian languages.
When I was for my first and unfortunately till now for the last time in Spain, I was in Madrid and was more then astonished by the way people smile and speak this blessed by God language. The time I was there , was when Inter won Champions League title against Bayern Munich at Santiago Bernabeu. I celebrated with Italian fans all night, it was a dream come through . In the center of Madrid we were singing songs, drinking beers ,listening to Spanish and Italian speech. It was a miracle.
Maybe till now , you will find this post a little bit romantic or poetic. Yes, we want to discuss, write and read about sports, but as most of you had seen and written the heading of this post, this will be a mixture between passion and warm, good people which lead and led Spain to many wins in different sports. I will continue later with the names of best Spanish sports men , who inspired and currently inspire me and my close friends. When you have such type of blood, which is mainly consisting of emotions and great will to have the God Nike on your side, nothing can stop you.
Win , victory , title, medals – all these word of success belong to that soldiers of great will, who are ready to die on the pitch, court, basketball field on each game they do present or participate. These proud people, had inspired a lot of people and gave good lesson to all of us, how to be not only strong and constant in all our daily routine, but also showed as how to be good people as well. In the next lines , I will try to mention all the sports man and trainers, who had left a big trace in my heart and soul. I would like to apologize if I miss someone, but this will be because, I am very emotional, even now when I am reading this post :
- Raul – the magic #7 from Real Madrid – the icon. Maybe on the modest and at the same time one of the most talented football players of this century. Just remember his smile and his great will to score and participate in every stage of the game. One grown up boy , who has the charm and the heart not to be only good football player, but even a perfect trainer , after he finishes with his career.
- Iker Casillas – Saint Iker. He is more then the best goal keeper in the world. He led Spain and Real Madrid to great success , but also he led millions of fans as a star, which never stopped to shine brighter and brighter. He had and is having reflexes of a cat, no not of a cat – of a tiger. He gave a perfect example to all children , that if you are believing and fighting for your dreams, one day they come true.
- Rafa Nadal – there are no impossible balls for him, to play and to return. Nowadays he is not in his perfect shape, but he is a symbol of great will, passion and devotion on the tennis court.
- Pau Gasol – the leader not only of Spanish national team but in each teams he plays in NBA. He reminds me of Michael Jordan and Larry Bird. All three of them are lions, who have fear from no one and can score, no matter how many defenders they had against them. Congratulations Pau, your heart is like of an army of a hundred soldiers, ready to die every single moment on the basketball field, for their country and for their team mates. Bravo !!!
- Mark Gasol – the little brother ot Pau, but the one who learned very fast English in US and deserved the respect of all trainers and players, with his brilliant rebounds, with his smile and his devotion to shine even brighter then his most popular brother.
- Gerard Pique – not only one of the best defenders. He is that intelligent, that he could play at least 10 other sports. When you see him smiling on the football playground, nothing good will happen. On my opinion he could be better in basketball, volleyball and intellectual sports as chess .
- Fernando Alonso – man of steel and grandeur. I have 3 favorite pilots in Formula 1 : Sena, Alonso and Schumacher.
- Vicente del Bosque – the gentleman who created miracles and brought back the smiles to the faces of Real Madrid players and created one of the best national teams for the last 20 years. Great mind and man who has strategy for everything.
- Xavi Ernandez – the magician , who invented the passes, the speed and all the other pieces of marvel and breath taking moment. He is one of a kind. Let’s say he was the heart of Barcelona and the Spanish national team. I have to admit that , I am Real Madrid fan, but Xavi is one of the players , that I admire most and do like how he is playing and what good man he is.
- Ruy Lopez de Segura – one of the best Spanich chess players. When I trained chess , I heard his name a lot . Most of you had hear his just as Ruy Lopez .
It is a very long post by now, I guess you all stayed till the end. Spain is a wonderful country, with wonderful people and many successive sports men and women. Just go there if you have a chance and you will see if my words came from the heart.