Soon, actually tomorrow we will have round from Uk, Premier league. There not seem to be very interesting games, but one is deserving our attention as punters definitely. Yes, it will be the derby between the Spurs and the Foxes.
I am saying derby, as from a couple of years Leicester are among the teams near London, who are capable of playing good games and take points from the leaders. Also, I like the play of Casper Schmeichel – one of my favorite goalkeepers.
So as from one month ago I am providing you all my picks with the odds of 1xbet.com It will be the same with today post. Let”s check my winning tips for you for the upcoming game :
- Both teams to score – Yes in 1xbet is 1,74
- Over 2,5 goals in the game – 1.85 – pretty reasonable odds.
- Exact score – 2:2 -odds are 13.
- Asian Handicap +1 and +1,5 for the home squad – 1,68 and 1.41.
- The game will end draw – 3.94 at the best bookie in Russia, but soon it will be dominant in Europe and Asia .
- Take the over lines for all corners in the game.
On 18th of November in Rome, there will be a great derby. The clash of two amazing teams. It is also one of the hottest derbies in Europe and in the world. I know that most of the fans from both sides Lazio and Rome have not slept during those 2 weeks.
All of the Italy is sad now as they could not qualify for the World Cup in Russia, but life goes on. And the show must go on as well. Italian people are strong and they will overcome these tough moments.
Let”s concentrate on the upcoming game, what we should expect from it and which markets in 1xbet to take in order to be on the winning side at the end of the match, So here are my top picks :
- Lazio will not lose this game for sure – the only lost game they have had this season was versus Napoli at Stadio Olympico. So the outcome here is x2 – odds are 1,63.
- Over 2,5 and over 3,5 goals in the gems ( 1,52 and 2,47). We all know that both teams are very good on offense. Let’s just mention some names that would be able to score at any time of the game : Immobile, Parolo, Lulic, Milinkovic-Savic, Rossi, Dzeko, Perotti and El Sharawy.
- Both teams to score – yes at 1xbetis 1,48.
I will stop with the predictions here, as you may do not have enough budget for that many predictions. Also, more than 3 outcomes on a game can lead you wrong direction. Wish you good luck and Avantu Lazio.
I will start this post with one name – Christian Eriksen. He is a very, very good player. You can call him a little magician, the golden boy of Tottenham or just a miracle from Denmark.
He reminds of Maradona in his greatest moments. He is a player that has a huge of imagination like Insigne, Mertens, Messi, Ronaldo and Dybala. He is like Argentinian magician.
You saw what he did versus Ireland last night. It was, I do not know which words to use. To score a hat-trick in such a dramatic and important game – this is a small miracle and great deed. All his three goals were immense, as shown and appeared from the book of magic tricks in football.
On Saturday the team of this wonderful player will face their rivals – Arsenal. One thing is for sure – Wenger will stay forever and this is not good news for the “gunners”. It will be a massive derby and think that “Spurs” will have the win at Emirates stadium. Stats say that the game will go draw result and will be under 2,5 goals at the end.
One thing for sure – there will be a lot of corners. This is one of the markets I love to bet on. It is the pre-action before any tremendous and inspirational moment in the penalty area of both teams.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be a great derby and Arsenal will definitely not win this game. Eriksen will score at least a goal and there will be exactly 2 goals in the match.
It will be a night to remember after 12 hours. The national team of Italy has one goal passive. Actually, Italians had played perfect but the chance was not on their site.
What scenario we must expect tonight:
- easy victory with a clean sheet for the domestic team.
- a 1-0 victory for Italy and the game should lead up to extra time.
- Two goals by Ciro Immobile in the first half and the rest will be history
- draw result like 1-1 and Sweden to qualify.
- Many yellow cards + 1 or 2 red ones and Italy to win with one goal.
- other scenarios.
Opinion from the specialist: it will be under 2,5 goals game with many missed opportunities. The Italian team is playing perfectly in defense and they are missing a lot of goal chances. I expect a lot from Ciro Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne( if he is in the starting line-up). Swedish team will play with an idea not to get an early goal in the starting 15 minutes of the game. On MY humble opinion, this goal will be scored easy. Italy will start with high press and will not let the away players to control the ball.