I love it when it is time to watch the Champions League games. It is not a pleasure only, it is a great passion. You might already have taken a bet or just taken a glass/ken of beer and the rest is just excitement. The referee blows the whistle and all the rest cannot be described with words…
Yesterday night Juventus suffered a lot in Turin. Without no doubt, Spurs are very, very strong and balanced team. Actually, at the end of the game, they were very close to take the victory in Italy. But this is football and 2-2 was fair enough result at the end.
Let,s try to make it game by game. The first one is Real Madrid vs- PSG I like and I am a fan of Real Madrid, but they will suffer a lot I guess. Neymar, Cavani, and M’Bappe are just too dangerous and fast for the defense of the WHite Ballet. Zizu is close to the exit door in Bernabeu and he will try to motivate his boys to play a really good game. Versus the French, it will be a huge derby. I think that Bale and Ronaldo have very big problems and cannot concentrate on the pitch. On my opinion, the game is draw result or win for PSG.
About the next game – Klopp revived the dreams of all the fans of Liverpool and made all the team play like one. It is just tremendous. I am a Chelsea fan, but Liverpool is doing a fantastic job this year. They can take points from Porto.
In a conclusion, visiting teams enter as favorites in those two games from Champions League. I suggest you bet on over 2,5 goals and both teams to score in both games and both halves.
Champions League is back and we all are extremely happy. 1/8 finals have always waited with great expectations. It is not only about the bets and money which will be spent. It is mainly for the fans who love to visit such games.
Both teams are in perfect shape and the derby of high voltage is guaranteed on Juventus Arena. I saw the last Spurs game and must say that they are an absolutely astonishing team, which can counter-attack very dangerous. Dele Ali and Hary Kane are very smart and can score from any situation. Mouricio Pocetino learned those stars to play like one and to help each other in all the aspects of a football game.
Argentina duo – just two magicians who can ruin any football defense. Dybala and Higuain are pieces of magnificence. There is the axiom that Argentian players are playing very successfully in Seria A, Italy. List of names is very long.
What can we expect from this game :
- Juventus are having one of the best defenses in the world recently. They have conceded only 2 goals in their last 15 games.
- Under 2,5 goals game looks like the most valuable market to place your bet on.
- Many yellow cards – this is a good option to try with at least 10 % from your flat stakes.
- Juve will win 1-0 or 2-0 exact score result.
- Tottenham did not have a lost game in their last 5 games.
- Many corners – this is one of my favorite markets as some of you already know.
Wish you a nice day and profitable evening.
It is interesting to write about small derbies in London. The big ones are Arsenal – Tottenham, Chelsea – Arsenal and all the three involved versus the hammers. Crystal Palace has somehow left aside from the big 4 rivalries in the capital of Great Britain.
At first, when you see that game, the first idea is of a draw result 0-0 or 1-1. It is the most predictable outcome. And looks too easy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the stats which will help us for better bets :
- Hammers are undefeated in 5 consecutive games.
- Both teams like to score when it is about a game between them.
- There are many players from both teams with injuries. In such games when a lot of main players are missing the reserves can surprise us with good quality of the game.
- This will be the 200th London derby of West Ham. They are not good in winning derbies, but we will see tonight the final result what will be.
Opinion from the specialist which markets to bet on:
- over 2,5 goals in the game – 2,23 as per 1xbet ( the best bookie recently)
- Draw game – money line X ( odds are 3,34 again as per the Russian sportsbook).
- Asian handicap +0.5 and +0.75 for the team of West Ham – odds are 1,58 and 1,4 ( on the average basis).
- Both teams to score – yes (1,9 in 1xbet).
If the game ends with less than 3 goals it will be a pity.